Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Banners

Fortunate Sun

Welcome to the site.

I think the easiest thing to do would be to just get them made at your local sign shop.

The font you want the "malibu" in is proprietary but, it's close to one of these...

Prototype Italic

Serpentine Serif

Serpentine Bold with a slight Italicized look

Serpentine Sans Bold Oblique, lower case letters

edit,

Check out this site.

Edited by Pistol Pete

Pete,

Thanks for helping the new member but.........WTH man how do you know everything right down to the closest font to the malibu logo?

He's the man. Those 4k+ posts aren't for nothing!

Pete,

Thanks for helping the new member but.........WTH man how do you know everything right down to the closest font to the malibu logo?

Anytime I come across a thread with some little golden nugget of information that is hard to come by I email it to myself. Then, in gmail, I put all the boat related stuff in one folder.

Ha ha ha, just yesterday while I was compiling all those emails from different threads to find all the different font types, my G.F. was feverishly looking for her passport. I said "too bad you don't have the Pistol Pete filing system, everything at my fingertips".

Ha ha ha, Dawg, haven't you seen the picture of my boat trailer wheels parked perfectly inside a painted white box in my driveway?