Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

looking for a specific mirror

stroker-ace

I am sorry I dont have pics. The mirror was stolen off my Response and my local dealer doesnt carry it and I can't find one on Ebay.

The mirror mounts to the windshield trim with two solid mounts. The mount feet are about 1" wide with a screw on either end. My bro has the same mirror on his 2002 VLX and I have a 2006 Response that had the same mirror.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? I want to go back with what was original because now I have 4 screw holes in my windshield trim.

is this the mirror you had?MirrorKnob_LG.jpg

or just go to Bakes

That is not it exactly, but it looks like it might work. The mirror I had...the monting legs and feet were all one piece and the feet were contoured around the windshield frame, in a solid semi-circle. Kinda like a bird on a wire.