Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Best place to buy an Inland Surfer wakesurf board?

ds53652

Or are they direct only? Was hoping to find them with one of the sites/companies that supports TMC.

Thanks

Inland Surfer is right by Bakes Marine and Bakes is a site supporter.

www.bakesonline.com

Edited by 06vlx

I hope you're able to work with bakes. But if you can't find what you're looking for BoardersMall usually has pretty good prices on model closeouts and last year's boards.

Thnx RedOwl, I'll check them out.

• 5 weeks later...

I'll give them a call....thnx Sir!

Hey ds53652, did you get your inland surfer board? I am looking for a "inland surfer sweet spot", and was wondering if you could work out a deal.

thanks

Have you guys looked at The Walker Project for a very nice board?

I just purchased the 4.9 signature model from Skurfer. I'm sure he would like to sell the others he has, so send him a PM. Thumbup.gif

He sent me this PM...

I have Composite X 4.6, 4.8, 5.0. F-18 4.6, 4.8, 5.0, James Walker Signature Model 4.7 and 4.9. These boards are sweet, IMO, the best. Let me know.

Edited by cyoda44

Or are they direct only? Was hoping to find them with one of the sites/companies that supports TMC.

Thanks

Which board are you looking for? I'm selling my (personal board, not Bake's) 4'6" Inland Surfer Skim for $300 (single fin, Woody)

Top board in the picture

post-4023-126671421169_thumb.jpg

-Paul

Have you guys looked at The Walker Project for a very nice board?

I just purchased the 4.9 signature model from Skurfer. I'm sure he would like to sell the others he has, so send him a PM. Thumbup.gif

He sent me this PM...

I have Composite X 4.6, 4.8, 5.0. F-18 4.6, 4.8, 5.0, James Walker Signature Model 4.7 and 4.9. These boards are sweet, IMO, the best. Let me know.

thanks cyoda44, i will check this out and let you know.

I have not yet. I'm probably going to wait until I pick up the new boat from the dealer and see what kind of discount they'll give me on it. Either that or I will purchase through Bake's.

Hey ds53652, did you get your inland surfer board? I am looking for a "inland surfer sweet spot", and was wondering if you could work out a deal.

thanks

Hey Paul,

thnx for the offer. I'm looking for a Blue Lake actually. I think the Skim will be a bit too much for me. But thnx again for the offer Sir, much appreciated!

Which board are you looking for? I'm selling my (personal board, not Bake's) 4'6" Inland Surfer Skim for $300 (single fin, Woody)

Top board in the picture

post-4023-126671421169_thumb.jpg

-Paul

Hey Paul,

thnx for the offer. I'm looking for a Blue Lake actually. I think the Skim will be a bit too much for me. But thnx again for the offer Sir, much appreciated!

Are you selling the bottom board? If so,

what board is it?

We sell Inland Surfer wakesurf boards, give us a call at 208-678-5869 or 208-467-7477

www.idahowatersports.com

We sell Inland Surfer wakesurf boards, give us a call at 208-678-5869 or 208-467-7477

www.idahowatersports.com

3 posts and every one trying to sell something. You could at least become a crew supporter if you're going to use the site to advertise your business...