Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

SS Cover Plate Rear Panel

MalibuKarl

At the rear of the boat is a pre-cut panel (for remote stereo control) on the front of the engine cover. I was just at a boat show, and saw one that had a SS plate with an LED light installed above. Any idea where I can find the SS plate. It had laser cut Malibu (Or Wakesetter).

Thanks!!

Karl

08 Wakesetter 23LSV

post-11426-126378826113_thumb.jpg

Malibu dealers can get them. The light is factory too. I'm working on a Billet LED back lit part for that area. The stainless one is a little cheesy IMO. OR you could order the remote that goes there.

I like the idea of the backlit Billet. Do you have a timeline on when you think that will be available? I agree - kinda cheesy - but better than a blank, that I'm afraid someone will kick in - and with my family -one control at the swim platform, and one up front is already one too many...lol

Thanks!