Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

pdf of 2000 Brochure

hertz350

I just purchased a 2000 23 LSV. Anyone have a 2000 brochure they can scan and email? Thanks.

IIRC I thought the MODs were thinking about doing this here on the site ... lets see what they say. If I find them I'll edit my post.

Edit ... cut and paste this in your browser - my best guess ... coming from the "Site Navigation" section:

http://www.themalibucrew.com/forums/index.php?app=ccs

Edited by MalibuNation

I just purchased a 2000 23 LSV. Anyone have a 2000 brochure they can scan and email? Thanks.

I PM you. If you send me your e-mail I have it in PDF. I just don't know how to post it on this site.

Sorry don't have one like I thought.

Edited by lf133

IIRC I thought the MODs were thinking about doing this here on the site ... lets see what they say. If I find them I'll edit my post.

Edit ... cut and paste this in your browser - my best guess ... coming from the "Site Navigation" section:

http://www.themalibucrew.com/forums/index.php?app=ccs

Everything that we have in electronic format is currently in the Resources section. I do have a line on more brochures & possibly manuals, but I'll need time (once I get them) to scan them. If people have that already done, we are happy to host them here. You can email those to me directly.

If someone is willing to send me their 2000 color brochure, I will have it scanned in color and set up files to email to other owners. Of course I will pay postage both ways. Thanks!

My email is [email protected]

Pat