Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Custom Boat Wrap for 2006 i-Ride

Blacky22

Am Interested in getting a full custom boat wrap done on my 2006 i-ride. Just wondering if anyone has or knows how to go about getting the CAT or CAD file for the hull design so that i can give it to a graphic designer. also i have tried researching information on boat wraps. it seems that not much information and pictures are around for wraps completed on malibu's. if anyone has any ideas on what would look good or some pictures that would help i would appreciate it. the hull is currently stock black and white graphix, illusion tower.

i have seen images of the mastercraft and tige' wrap programs and they look okay, but am more interested in images that are not random, perhaps something to do with malibu history, riders and the future of wakeboarding. Any ideas? do you think a wrap will de-value or add value to the boat? i have connections with 3M & signwriters so i will only be laying out half of what they are worth.

Check with the guys @ wakeoutlaws.com they have a boat custom wrapped and it is pretty awesome. They might tell you where they got it done.