Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Response Tower In Edged in Water 2 Movie

Sullivan

Hello Guys,

I am new here because I just baught my first Malibu. I am supper excited to get it out on the water. One thing I want to add to my boat is a tower. I have a navy blue and white boat identical to the Response in the movie Edged in Water 2. In the first scenes of the movie the Response that Todd is skiing behind has a good looking tower on it and so far this looks like the nicest one I have seen as of yet. I called on a Titan III and I was told there is one left at Malibu and once its gone its gone. They will no longer be making the serries III, only the I and II.

So if anyone recognizes who makes this tower PLEASE let me know. Thanks!

Oh, and if anyone in the SW Washington area ever needs another body to go skiing. I'll go!

Here is the trailer to the movie:

Edited by Sullivan

Its an Xtreme tower from XTP. At one time you could only get them though you dealer. Great tower no problems in 5 years. There are a number of pics in my gallery.

Thanks for the info, this explains why I have not been able to find this tower. XTP was purchased by Monster and the websites for both companies don't show this tower. I'll have to call them and find out if its still available. Man, I sure do hate all these buyouts.

Malibu still shows it as an option on there 2010 build-a-boat web page, so it should still be available.

Bakes the dealer is saying Malibu doesn't want to do any aftermarket stuff anymore. I guess that means you'll be able to get in on a new boat but not after the fact.

I sent an email to XTP, I'll let you know what they say.

Here is what I got back from XTP:

I haven’t seen the movie but I know what tower you’re talking about! We build what Malibu calls the “Promo” tower for the Response LXi line. The tower is $.00 plus LTL Freight shipping, which I can quote for you if you’d like to provide your shipping zip code. Of course you’re more than welcome to pick it up for no additional cost if you happen to be around East Tennessee.

I’ve attached a photo of the style of tower we build for that model so we’re sure we’re on the same page, I know Malibu has several different towers.

Thanks and look forward to hearing from you!

The tower is $.00 plus LTL Freight shipping, which I can quote for you if you’d like to provide your shipping zip code.

Do they offer a volume discount? Biggrin.gif

Seriously, did you omit the price for a reason?

Don't get it unless you like to hit your head and everyone elses head too.

We've had people hit there head a couple of times, but its been on our speakers not the tower and no damage that a cold beverage wouldn't fix.

Here is what I got back from XTP:

I haven’t seen the movie but I know what tower you’re talking about! We build what Malibu calls the “Promo” tower for the Response LXi line. The tower is $.00 plus LTL Freight shipping, which I can quote for you if you’d like to provide your shipping zip code. Of course you’re more than welcome to pick it up for no additional cost if you happen to be around East Tennessee.

I’ve attached a photo of the style of tower we build for that model so we’re sure we’re on the same page, I know Malibu has several different towers.

Thanks and look forward to hearing from you!

Do you need me to pick up the tower for you? Thumbup.gif

Sullivan, it was good talking to you! I managed to somehow fry my office computer last week, so I don't have very many of my emails anymore. I don't remember where we left off discussing it but if you have any questions or are curious about anything else please feel free to ask me here or hit me up at my email again, [email protected]

Cody

XTP

Sullivan, it was good talking to you! I managed to somehow fry my office computer last week, so I don't have very many of my emails anymore. I don't remember where we left off discussing it but if you have any questions or are curious about anything else please feel free to ask me here or hit me up at my email again, [email protected]

Cody

XTP

I need the shipping cost to my house. 98674. Thanks again Cody,

• 3 months later...

Hello , did you have any luck on getting that tower as I am looking for that one also for my 06 RLXI ,