Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Show Tickets

SFD

Does anyone have any of the boat show tickets that come with some of the boater magazines? I could use 3 - 5 of them for the Chicago boat show the week of the 14th. Trying to save a few bucks.

Thanks.

Steve

Boat show tickets come in some of the boating magazines? I never knew that.

Dealers don't get any free passes anymore, that ended five or 6 years ago for the Seattle show.

-Paul

....some areas of the country don't have boat shows anymore....

RIP NorCal-formerly known as the San Francisco- Boat Show. (I'm not going to Sac just to looky-loo...)

Edited by Faceplant409

....some areas of the country don't have boat shows anymore....

RIP NorCal-formerly known as the San Francisco- Boat Show. (I'm not going to Sac just to looky-loo...)

:) ha-ha, it's worth it to go looky-loo come on! Is the Sacramento show big? They always advertise that the Seattle show is the largest show on the West Coast but I've never been to another states show.

Its happening in our area, Seattle show got shortened and the rumor is they are going to cut out the four other small shows in our area.

-Paul

The LA show was shortened to 4 days this year. I have gotten free tickets the last two years form my dealer but don't anticipate it this year. This show has been pretty big in the past. The first year I bought my boat it took up two floors of the convention center and it was packed. Last year the reduced it to one floor but still all in all it was a good show. I will be going again this year (the only time I go to LA). If anybody wants to go let me know and we can hook up.

The LA show was shortened to 4 days this year. I have gotten free tickets the last two years form my dealer but don't anticipate it this year. This show has been pretty big in the past. The first year I bought my boat it took up two floors of the convention center and it was packed. Last year the reduced it to one floor but still all in all it was a good show. I will be going again this year (the only time I go to LA). If anybody wants to go let me know and we can hook up.

Therefore, this year will be what? A little corner in the parking lot for an afternoon?

Edited by Baddog

When they moved the SF show to Pleasanton it got huge for a couple of years. Then it seemed to get progressively smaller and with the bottom falling out-there was no show last year at all.

• 2 weeks later...