Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Traxx Pad / Gator Grip.

brazosvet

I am building a stand for my hydrofoil and would like to use Traxx pad for the surface that supports the foil. Since I need strips only 1.5 inch wide to do this I thought I would see if anyone has some scraps left over from a project they could part with. Any color will do and the length is not important as I can glue on several short strips to run the full length. Thanks.

I was going to do that as well, but if I have to pay, I want a matching color (black on red). Don't want to pay full price for some odd color. Thanks.

If you want black I have some. What sizes do you need? Let me know and if I have the size you need you can have it for free.

Kelly

I put Gator Grip on the trailer fender since everyone would step on it anyway.

I was going to do that as well, but if I have to pay, I want a matching color (black on red).  Don't want to pay full price for some odd color.  Thanks.

I'll split some with you if you want. I need the same color.