Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Sunchaser Canopy's

MizzouMike

I am considering purchasing a Sunchaser Wakeboard Tower Canopy. Pictures are in the top row of the Photo Gallery. The pics do not give a good indication as to how high a boat can be lifted out of the water. It also appears as their is no cover/valance on the front and rear of the boat. Since the Canopy is 24 ft and my RLxi is 20.5, I was not sure if that mattered....Just looking for some feedback from anybody who may have one.

http://sunchasercanopy.com/order.html

What lake are you going to put that lift on? I have a friend in the Lawrence area that might be able to help with ?'s on the lift or at least one similar to that one. When lived in the area we used to install them on little private lakes.

What lake are you going to put that lift on? I have a friend in the Lawrence area that might be able to help with ?'s on the lift or at least one similar to that one. When lived in the area we used to install them on little private lakes.

I am in Lake St Louis....i already own a Shoremaster Lift....

The guy is on Perry Lake in KS. Pm and I will get you there number I am not for sure if they are dealer for them any more but they might be able to answer you ?'s. His Name is Kevin.

• 1 month later...

I am considering purchasing a Sunchaser Wakeboard Tower Canopy. Pictures are in the top row of the Photo Gallery. The pics do not give a good indication as to how high a boat can be lifted out of the water. It also appears as their is no cover/valance on the front and rear of the boat. Since the Canopy is 24 ft and my RLxi is 20.5, I was not sure if that mattered....Just looking for some feedback from anybody who may have one.

http://sunchasercanopy.com/order.html

I have this canopy on my shoremate lift covering my '08 Sunscape 20 with illusion tower, I can raise the boat out of the water approx 18" with the tower still upright. Had this lift for 5+ years with no issues....

I have this canopy on my shoremate lift covering my '08 Sunscape 20 with illusion tower, I can raise the boat out of the water approx 18" with the tower still upright. Had this lift for 5+ years with no issues....

Thanks....I am days away from ordering one. Do you know how long your canopy legs are? I figure if I get six foot legs, I would have plenty of room to lift the boat with the tower up....

Thanks....I am days away from ordering one. Do you know how long your canopy legs are? I figure if I get six foot legs, I would have plenty of room to lift the boat with the tower up....

Off hand I do not know the length of the arms, but I do know u can order them longer...u need to have the interior width of the lift and type of lift so they can retro fit it...call the number for sunchaser and ask to speak with Ken Friedman, a great guy who is awesome to deal with. Tell him Rich from Chicago referred you.

Off hand I do not know the length of the arms, but I do know u can order them longer...u need to have the interior width of the lift and type of lift so they can retro fit it...call the number for sunchaser and ask to speak with Ken Friedman, a great guy who is awesome to deal with. Tell him Rich from Chicago referred you.

I have been talking with Ken extensively, and he seems to be as you described. I'll mention your name....

You mentinoed you have had the lift for five years. Have you had the canopy just as long? How has the canvas held up. I have some concern about the canvas as it is thin, but Ken mentioned it should last about eight years.. I would be happy with eight years...

I have been talking with Ken extensively, and he seems to be as you described. I'll mention your name....

You mentinoed you have had the lift for five years. Have you had the canopy just as long? How has the canvas held up. I have some concern about the canvas as it is thin, but Ken mentioned it should last about eight years.. I would be happy with eight years...

Canvas held up good overall, a few minor areas of seam spread but after 5 hard years i'll take it. Five of us have the same canopy in my ski club and no problems. One canvas had to be replaced from careless conduct...about $550 bucks