Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Santa

vlxjeff

The AirSanta franchise is in full swing this year in Seattle & Coeur d'Alene. The weather forecast here in CdA is for high 20s & sunshine. Seattle's forcast says low 40s & sunshine. We have recruited our local Malibu dealer & will be using a couple of new Malibus. I'll be notifying the local news stations & many times in the past, that is syndicated to other stations around the country.

So Merry Christmas everyone. Watch out for Santa!

airsanta046.jpg

The AirSanta franchise is in full swing this year in Seattle & Coeur d'Alene. The weather forecast here in CdA is for high 20s & sunshine. Seattle's forcast says low 40s & sunshine. We have recruited our local Malibu dealer & will be using a couple of new Malibus. I'll be notifying the local news stations & many times in the past, that is syndicated to other stations around the country.

So Merry Christmas everyone. Watch out for Santa!

airsanta046.jpg

You guys do this every year, if I remember correctly???

Thumbup.gifChristmas.gif

A buddy of mine on the ski team did this a couple years ago when a bunch of wind broke up the ice in the bay in front of the launch and sent it over the dam. Hey, as long as it's not solid, we ski on it. :)

You guys do this every year, if I remember correctly???

Thumbup.gifChristmas.gif

I've been involved with it a lot of years since 1996. The guys at the Seattle MC dealer (Mark L & Ken B) started it. Then my brother & I took it over till we both moved away by 2003. And Lawrence & Neil have done it a few times since then. And since I've been in Coeur d'Alene, we've done it here. We have a lot of fun with it. It's been picked up by our local news stations, and syndicated on the CBS Evening News & George Michael's SportsMachine.

Hoping to get a good pic of Santa with the new Malibu that corp will want to use for something. Maybe we'll get a shot of Mr December for the 2011 MalibuCrew calendar! Rockon.gif

airsanta041.jpg

Merry Christmas everyone!

We got out on Lake Coeur d'Alene yesterday for the AirSanta run. It was a chilly 28 air & 34 water, but the drysuit did it's job easily. Eight of us took a run in glassy conditions behind a 2010 VLX & a 2006 LSV 247, thanks to our local Malibu dealer, Bret at the CdA Yacht Club. Plus we had footage on all three networks. Some good stuff here.... even though they missed & called it a jetski :Doh:

Santa ditches sleigh for jet skiing on Lake Coeur d'Alene

Edited by Bill_AirJunky

Merry Christmas everyone!

We got out on Lake Coeur d'Alene yesterday for the AirSanta run. It was a chilly 28 air & 34 water, but the drysuit did it's job easily. Eight of us took a run in glassy conditions behind a 2010 VLX & a 2006 LSV 247, thanks to our local Malibu dealer, Bret at the CdA Yacht Club. Plus we had footage on all three networks. Some good stuff here.... even though they missed & called it a jetski :Doh:

Santa ditches sleigh for jet skiing on Lake Coeur d'Alene

Great video.