Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

My new Twenty10

factoryKITTED

Has this thing really been in the shop all this time? Are you losing out on half the season getting all this work done? I'd be pissed it's taking this long!

I haven't re-read the whole post, but I think he owns/works there. I would assume he is doing this install between other paying jobs, like a shop vehicle. That's how we did ours when I was at that type of shop. ICBW.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• factoryKITTED

• Bobby Light

• wetsounds1

• Living the Dream

^ nope don't work or own Texas Stereo???? Just a customer.

06vlx -5000 watts of wet sounds is expensive way you slice it and again I am just a customer not a owner/partner/employee or whatever you lead to believe.

06vlx -5000 watts of wet sounds is expensive way you slice it and again I am just a customer not a owner/partner/employee or whatever you lead to believe.

My apologies. I confused your boat with someone else's. Sorry.

So it's in and out of the shop being done in stages, then?

Looks good, BTW.

Edited by jk13

You Sir, have one of the most beautiful boats I have ever seen. The color scheme is perfect and all of the customization looks incredible and very well done.

Never thought you were any of the above, but the fact you have Texas Stereo plastered all over your trailer leads me to beleive you are either the worlds best customer or you have worked a deal with them for some sort of show sponsorship or something along those lines.

Either way it's not a slam on you/them and I don't think me saying that it's a very loooong install is far from fact. Regardless it looks great, enjoy.

Never thought you were any of the above, but the fact you have Texas Stereo plastered all over your trailer leads me to beleive you are either the worlds best customer or you have worked a deal with them for some sort of show sponsorship or something along those lines.

Either way it's not a slam on you/them and I don't think me saying that it's a very loooong install is far from fact. Regardless it looks great, enjoy.

I guess you could call me the worlds best customer then. How many cars have you seen with Liquid Force, Billabong, etc, etc stickers on it??? Does that mean they are sponsored????????

I guess you could call me the worlds best customer then. How many cars have you seen with Liquid Force, Billabong, etc, etc stickers on it??? Does that mean they are sponsored????????

A few, maybe they are or maybe they are just sticker biatches :dontknow: .

Boat looks really good by the way :thumbup: .

Edited by 06vlx

custom wrap by Wake Graphics - thanks Mario and Mark

25881_615274842309_18803176_36018542_2805218_n.jpg

So I take it from your recent posted pictures you didn't do a wrap and this was a Photoshop job in this picture?

I think the moonbeam looks better anyways.

Edited by 06vlx

So I take it from your recent posted pictures you didn't do a wrap and this was a Photoshop job in this picture?

I think the moonbeam looks better anyways.

Correct - it was a Photoshop. I have mixed feelings now. The moonbeam actually looks moonbeam on the water which I am happy with. Its hard to tell the difference between moonbeam and white until they are paired up side by side. Once they are next to each other they nothing alike. Under flourescents moonbeam can look white... It's looks grey-silver on the water. I will likely throw the mini wrap on for the heck of it down the road

Edited by factoryKITTED

I loved your old 07 that you just sold. I may be in the market for a new boat at the end of July. However... I may just wait for you to sell this one :innocent: I hear the 2011 will really nice :whistle:

Awesome boat!

J

I dont care how you are paying for it, that is the best looking shyte I have ever freaking seen.

Having been around show cars and tuner shops all my life, I am willing to bet the shop is not making a whole bunch of money on this deal due to the labor involved. But they are gonna get a hell of a lot of advertising...starting here.

Rock on, brotha. Rock on. :rockon:

I dont care how you are paying for it, that is the best looking shyte I have ever freaking seen.

Having been around show cars and tuner shops all my life, I am willing to bet the shop is not making a whole bunch of money on this deal due to the labor involved. But they are gonna get a hell of a lot of advertising...starting here.

Rock on, brotha. Rock on. :rockon:

thanks bro - it's definitely a show stopper