Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

BU

board brained

ok I am going to show my "newbieism" and ask a question I am sure I am the only one who does not know what does BU stand for?

and make one comment, this forum is great, helped me decide which boat I wanted and has given me some great info since.........

ok I am going to show my "newbieism" and ask a question I am sure I am the only one who does not know what does BU stand for?

and make one comment, this forum is great, helped me decide which boat I wanted and has given me some great info since.........

MaliBU

... or ...

Buttheads Unite??

Boneheaded Under-achiever??

Beautiful Ukulele??

Blind Umpire??

Blissful Undertaker??

Biologically Unattractive??

Crazy.gif

How about, Blissfully Unaware?

Hey board brained,

As you can see very little mercy is shown here. When the opportunity arises you will be the butt end of jokes. And yes, I speak from the butt end of experience.

You're new but will learn rapidly. Do you know what the CFO is?

i felt bad with my limited control, until a friend told me he can't even get into his "bank" -

it is a credit union on site where his wife works, and only employees can get into the building!

You're new but will learn rapidly. Do you know what the CFO is?

thinks so....i have a CFO that works for me......... unless you are talking about the real CFO and that is my wife and u know....she is a great boarder, skater and now SURFER..........................

Hey board brained,

As you can see very little mercy is shown here. When the opportunity arises you will be the butt end of jokes. And yes, I speak from the butt end of experience.

have no issue with any of this.......i just feel the love........

thinks so....i have a CFO that works for me......... unless you are talking about the real CFO and that is my wife and u know....she is a great boarder, skater and now SURFER..........................

CFO

Wife

Wonderbabe

It's all the same and all good. Right???

ok, in that case, I'll ask you this. Did you ever say to yourself "why do they call a Malibu a bu?" and you still didn't figure it out!!?? :Doh:Biggrin.gif

Would this question be from personal experience. Ndawg??

Hey Board Brained. I see you're from Vancouver. Where do you usually go boating? I'm from Maple Ridge and usually go to Alouette lake. It's really close for me.

Live in Deep cover, spend alot of time up the arm...... we come out to Alouette several times a year, most of the time we camp up there, great place and nice water when you go through the narrows to the upper part.......

Live in Deep cover, spend alot of time up the arm...... we come out to Alouette several times a year, most of the time we camp up there, great place and nice water when you go through the narrows to the upper part.......

Oh I see. Ya Indian Arm is nice. With my last boat I used to go up the arm probably twice a year. But with the new boat, it has the hammerhead and no fresh water cooling, so we have to stay out of salt water. Ya the water past the narrows is definately nicer. Quite a bit warmer and calmer. We also go camping up there too. Next year we might just bump into each other.

Oh I see. Ya Indian Arm is nice. With my last boat I used to go up the arm probably twice a year. But with the new boat, it has the hammerhead and no fresh water cooling, so we have to stay out of salt water. Ya the water past the narrows is definately nicer. Quite a bit warmer and calmer. We also go camping up there too. Next year we might just bump into each other.

i am waiting on getting the closed water cooling installed so no salt water til then, as bot is new i can not wait to get out so might head to Alouette next week to put the first 10 hours on..............

I spend alot of time up past the old hydro station on the arm, usually flat water and little traffic

hope to pump into you