Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Malibu Decals

amscore24

I am looking to get a classic window decal for the back of my truck that says malibu boats on it. I'm not a fan of the ones they sell on the malibu site these days. Looking for more of a classic design like the side decals of the 02-05 responses. this is not my boat..but it has the design i am looking for

Tweedehandsboot%20Malibu%20response%20002.jpg

I am looking to get a classic window decal for the back of my truck that says malibu boats on it.

Have you checked with your local Malibu dealer? That's where I used to get mine (before they went bankrupt).

Where are you located?

• 3 weeks later...

Looking for "malibu sunsetter" decal for side of 1991 sunsetter..duh. Anywhere to get older decals or do I need to have it specially made? Also is there a stock decal that goes around the guages? Trying to keep the old school look.

thanks

New to owning a malibu, always wanted one and finally got one! cheap!