Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Titan Tower Accessories

ztaylor1005

I am new to this web-site and just perchased a 2002 Sunsetter LXI. It has a titan 1 tower with buimni top, malibu pads on the front post, 2-titan wakeboard racks and lights. the hardware is old so I am looking for any segustions on accessories that work well on other malibu crew boats.

I have a local shop making new covers for the front legs and trailer guides, he had what I thought was a good price on custom work if anyone is interrested they will take orders. They are making them out of sunbrella and embrordering Malibu on them instead of screen print. price is $50.00 for the tower and $65.00 for the trailer email me if you are interrested I will post Pics when mine are complete. [email protected]

I am in need of some trailer post covers - I'll PM you my email.

Thanks

Welcome.gif to the Crew! werule.gif

Same here.....I'll be looking forward to seeing pics of yours.

Just a tip - change your email to something like ztaylor1005 AT gmail DOT com to prevent spam bots from spamming your email account.

I am interested in both trailer and tower legs. I will look forward to seeing your pics.

I called Titan Wake, they had all of the Titan one hardware available, not bad prices. They are very helpful! I replaced the mounts, eye-bolts, and all bolts after I re-powder coated the tower. It looks like brand new now!