Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Yes they did!

CTSunsetter

It's 45 deg in So Cal and Im freezing!!!!!

Nice pic's.

It's 33° and snowing off and on here in the foothills. My boys are hoping for a snow day tomorrow.

It's 33° and snowing off and on here in the foothills. My boys are hoping for a snow day tomorrow.

Well the boys got their snow day...so did I. Biggrin.gif

The view from our porch this morning...

post-45-126020283244_thumb.jpg

The view from the street when I took the trash out...

post-45-126020281391_thumb.jpg

And we're only at 1500' ASL...Grass Valley has got to be buried. Seems like a good day to go skiing to me. One of my ski buddies is a teacher so I know he's home. Yahoo.gif I'll try to get some pic's from the lake with all the snow surrounding it.

Well the boys got their snow day...so did I. Biggrin.gif

The view from our porch this morning...

post-45-126020283244_thumb.jpg

The view from the street when I took the trash out...

post-45-126020281391_thumb.jpg

And we're only at 1500' ASL...Grass Valley has got to be buried. Seems like a good day to go skiing to me. One of my ski buddies is a teacher so I know he's home. Yahoo.gif I'll try to get some pic's from the lake with all the snow surrounding it.

You got one inch of snow. How can that be a snow day?

Where do you think you live, New Jersey, where, when they get 1/2" of snow, they put down 1" of salt and call a snow day. Bunch of stinkin' wimps, I say.

You got one inch of snow. How can that be a snow day?

We actually got about four inches but the problem is the school busses for our school district come out of Grass Valley and Grass Valley got well over a foot of snow (according to my boss). No school busses = No school.

Got 9" of snow at our place in rural Grass Valley (western Nevada County, near Alta Sierra)! Snow day for all of us! The 'bu is parked under the shed roof of our barn and even it had several inches of snow on the swim platform. Icy roads will be the worry for tomorrow. Can't imagine how cold Bullards would be right now.

Got 9" of snow at our place in rural Grass Valley (western Nevada County, near Alta Sierra)! Snow day for all of us! The 'bu is parked under the shed roof of our barn and even it had several inches of snow on the swim platform. Icy roads will be the worry for tomorrow. Can't imagine how cold Bullards would be right now.

Sorry to hear all that. May grass finely turned brown. Tongue.gifInnocent.gif

Can't imagine how cold Bullards would be right now.

I'll bet it's warmer than Englebright. Yes.gif Although that's not saying much... :lol:

Hey Tack, your location in your profile says "Minnesota"... :unsure: ...What gives? You in Nor Cal now? Got a drysuit? Biggrin.gif