Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

The Perfect Gift

msuwaterski

I just don't see where you could go wrong with this one. A brand newish Wakesetter and a SUV all for one low price. I am pretty confident that no matter how mad your significant other was as soon as you handed her (him) the keys to the RR all the troubles would melt away.

It almost seems too good to be true???? Your thoughts?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140365210007&fromMakeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:top:en

Quote from add:

“Deposit of US $500.00 within 48 hours of auction close. Immediate deposit required for Buy It Now. Full payment required within 7 days of auction close.”

My guess is they are from Nairobi or Kenya and that giant sucking sound will be your money leaving this country.

Any deal to good to be true……is to good to be true.

Yah I'd rather not buy a car and a boat I have seen 2 pictures of either.. One of which is a stock photo from factory, the other which was definitely taken by someone not in the boat which is uncommon at best..

Wuhhhooops, I'm an ebay retard, I saw the photos. May not be a scam actually. If someones interested in that let me know and just ask the guy for his name when you buy and I can run the plates on it.