Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Pics of Driftwood & Platinum?

ds53652

Hi everyone,

after reading through a lot of posts, it seems a lot of people get to the point of color choices and get stuck. That's where I am. The "build a boat" function on BU's site does a horrible job of showing driftwood and platinum (at least I hope so anyways!!!). I was wondering if anyone has any pics of boats with driftwood and platinum (exterior and interior) that they would be willing to share. Also interested to see what driftwood carpet looks like.

If anyone has seen the 2010 brochure, I really like the interior of the boat shown on page 14/15. But I'm not sure what those colors are.?.?.?

Thanks in advance

Hi everyone,

after reading through a lot of posts, it seems a lot of people get to the point of color choices and get stuck. That's where I am. The "build a boat" function on BU's site does a horrible job of showing driftwood and platinum (at least I hope so anyways!!!). I was wondering if anyone has any pics of boats with driftwood and platinum (exterior and interior) that they would be willing to share. Also interested to see what driftwood carpet looks like.

If anyone has seen the 2010 brochure, I really like the interior of the boat shown on page 14/15. But I'm not sure what those colors are.?.?.?

Thanks in advance

I think in the margins or at the bottom of the pages it tells you what models and what colors the boats are...Also, if you go to the dealer they should have a some gel coat and interior samples for you to check out...that being said, pictures are very helpful!

That may have been in previous year brochures, but not in the 2010 brochures. I wish that was the case as it would make this a lot easier!

I'll ask the dealer specifically for this, but to date it has not been offered/mentioned....

Thnx!

I think in the margins or at the bottom of the pages it tells you what models and what colors the boats are...Also, if you go to the dealer they should have a some gel coat and interior samples for you to check out...that being said, pictures are very helpful!

Hattric, I stand corected. On the full page pics of boats, they do in fact define the colors for you. My apologies Sir...

I don't currently have any in stock with that combination, but I can tell you that the boats I have done in the past are really nice looking. The platinum is a very light shade of tan. I describe it to customers as an off-white/tan. The driftwood and plat. look great with ebony and/or ebony and white. And, the carpet looks great too. If you want that sort of classy look, it is really nice. Hope this helps some!

JC

Hattric, I stand corected. On the full page pics of boats, they do in fact define the colors for you. My apologies Sir...

You didn't even have to say that, I would have believed you Whistling.gif

I don't currently have any in stock with that combination, but I can tell you that the boats I have done in the past are really nice looking. The platinum is a very light shade of tan. I describe it to customers as an off-white/tan. The driftwood and plat. look great with ebony and/or ebony and white. And, the carpet looks great too. If you want that sort of classy look, it is really nice. Hope this helps some!

JC

My 247 is ebony/driftwood/platinum . If I could figure out how to post pics I would.

Any help?

My 247 is ebony/driftwood/platinum . If I could figure out how to post pics I would.

Any help?

You need to be a paying member to upload pics freely. Others have posted their pictures on a different photo hosting site and then drop a link here. But, even if (or especially if) you are relatively new to this site, you will reap way more than $25 or $50 benefits from being a member. Heck it only takes one group buy (i.e. covers) to more than pay for your donation.

You need to be a paying member to upload pics freely. Others have posted their pictures on a different photo hosting site and then drop a link here. But, even if (or especially if) you are relatively new to this site, you will reap way more than $25 or $50 benefits from being a member. Heck it only takes one group buy (i.e. covers) to more than pay for your donation.

Done.

Here's some pics:post-8202-126037987309_thumb.jpg

Nice looking boat Bret. if only they had the engine in the correct location . . . .

Welcome to the supporting side, you won't regret it.

Thanks.

Motor is in right place for me. I love the layout. Besides my other boat has the motors in the right place. :) :)post-8202-126047392824_thumb.jpg

Ooh Baby! What are the specs on that toy and what can it do?

2004 36 Baja Outlaw w/ twin 500efi's. Boat is heavy and I can only get low 70's out of it but it is a wave crusher. It only has 75 hrs on it. We used our old Malibu and this new one almost all the time. I am actually thinking of selling it, but the market in offshore style boats is in the toilet.post-8202-126047480174_thumb.jpg

Nice looking boat Bret. if only they had the engine in the correct location . . . .

Welcome to the supporting side, you won't regret it.

Here's mine...I bought it used, so I am unsure of the exact color names, but it looks similar...

post-11544-126047497042_thumb.jpg