Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

more ballast for 247 lsv

wapo961

Last year we had a great time surfing behind the 247 LSV. (Thank you to all who posted on ballast) The problem is that we have 2 regular and 2 goofy in my family. I got it to be pretty consistent with the following.

Surf side full

middle full

bow full

750 in rear locker

400 on surf side seat

400 in bow.

It is a royal pain to flip all of that stuff side to side. I am trying to figure out a way to leave bags in the correct spots and then I can deal with pump issues. I would love to go fully automated, but I can't figure out how to stash all of the bags without taking up all the storage for the Misses.

This leads me to my last question. What is under the floor below the seats on the port side and the coolers on the Starboard side. Check out the pictures

my apologies to the OP for taking your topic so far off course for so long.

bob