Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

'10 Malibucrew Calendar

Malibudude

just contributing a potential photo here,

my favorite of the bu..

SNV30493.jpg

Blindside..

Really like this all white boat with the white tower. Showed it to my wife. Let's just say that I'll never end up with a white boat and a white tower... I guess I'll just have to enjoy yours

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Malibudude

• WakeGirl

• Bobby Light

• martinarcher

Not only are we looking for high reso pics, but keep in mind the main focus is on the boat. This year we added the crew members name to the pic, a request that had been previously posted.

That's a nice touch.

That's a nice touch.

Members speak we listen....Thumbup.gif Oh I'll make sure DD's are represented...Crazy.gif Looks like you have the choice ordering today of economy shipping of 7-9 days vs. standard (4-6 days) and still get it by Jan.

Members speak we listen....Thumbup.gifOh I'll make sure DD's are represented...Crazy.gif Looks like you have the choice ordering today of economy shipping of 7-9 days vs. standard (4-6 days) and still get it by Jan.

You guys rock. Rockon.gif

I saw that - saving some $$ on shipping is always a good thing.

What is the size requirement? My new camera is 9.1 meg. Will that take pics with high enough resolution?

Yes, that will be plenty. In general, if it's a 3mp or up it will do the job. As Cedarlake says, just make sure that the camera is set to take pictures at that resolution. You may need to break out your instruction manual. :)

Ideally the images need to be 2300 x 1800 pixels, at 200 DPI. If we can get that, there won't be a problem.

I was just browsing the calendar again and noticed that it looked like you guys tried to place the pictures in the month according to what the weather looked like in the pic. Is that just me or did you guys really do that. Nice touch if so.

I was just browsing the calendar again and noticed that it looked like you guys tried to place the pictures in the month according to what the weather looked like in the pic. Is that just me or did you guys really do that. Nice touch if so.

That was Malibudude's doing, he had a lot of them lined up like that. I rearranged just a few of them when we had to substitute a couple in at the last moment, but tried to keep most the way that he had them.

Okay guys, here you go. Click the following link & you can purchase your calendars:

LINK

Here are the final entries:

post-1-126146513259_thumb.jpgpost-1-126146514172_thumb.jpgpost-1-126146515155_thumb.jpgpost-1-126146516241_thumb.jpg

post-1-126146517082_thumb.jpgpost-1-126146518586_thumb.jpgpost-1-126146519397_thumb.jpgpost-1-126146520418_thumb.jpg

post-1-126146521237_thumb.jpgpost-1-126146521993_thumb.jpgpost-1-126146522744_thumb.jpgpost-1-126146523624_thumb.jpg

Because of the pixel & DPI size requirements, some photos that were submitted just couldn't be used. There were some that I really wished that we could have used, but they were just too small. So, your assignment for next season is to keep your cameras ready, & on the highest quality setting! :) Anyway, thanks to all that submitted. As usual even though it was a fair amount of work to set up, I enjoyed going through the pictures that people had taken. Thank you for the effort!

I must have missed the boat (no pun intended)? What is the cost and where do I mail check?

Wakegirl provided a link above.