Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

'10 Malibucrew Calendar

Malibudude

2009 is quickly coming to a close and it's time to gather pictures for the ''10 calendar. So we need pics of at least 2300x1800 (11.5 x 9) @ 200 dpi or more to make the quality top notch. Obviously we don't have much time to get this together so post them up, email them to me, or post the link to the gallery by December 12th and we'll get a list going of potential candidates. Provide the location of the photo as I'm going to try an add the members name/boat (obviously) and the location.

Baddog - 1

Kernaltao - 1

Bill_AirJunky - 1

JayHoy - 1

Malibuswany - 1

Ds53652 - 1

Edited by Malibudude
  • Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Malibudude

• WakeGirl

• Bobby Light

• martinarcher

Don't have any calendar worthy pics but put me down for a calendar.

Gotcha added

I think that ddeluca has a couple that he'd like to contribute. I've been so busy that I haven't had a chance to touch base with him, but just FYI.

Okay I'll keep an yee out for them.

I'd like 1 calendar.

I'd like to suggest that the design show more than one pic per month. ie; one larger pic like it is now, plus smaller pics on the page that has the days/weeks. I like how this Hydrofoil calendar has 4 or 5 pics per month.

And here is a submission for the Crew calendar from the 2009 NW Fly-In. I have a higher res copy of it for your use.

BK_Snake_2009.jpg

Edited by Bill_AirJunky

I'd like 1 calendar.

I'd like to suggest that the design show more than one pic per month. ie; one larger pic like it is now, plus smaller pics on the page that has the days/weeks. I like how this Hydrofoil calendar has 4 or 5 pics per month.

And here is a submission for the Crew calendar from the 2009 NW Fly-In.

BK_Snake_2009.jpg

I always wondered what my boat looked like from that angle, sweet pic Bill!

When will these calendars be available and how do we pay for them!!?? I need something other than John Deere and CAT to stare at next year!!

I'd like 1 calendar.

And here is a submission for the Crew calendar from the 2009 NW Fly-In. I have a higher res copy of it for your use.

BK_Snake_2009.jpg

Bill,

IIRC you made the comment regarding the calendar layout before, however the consesus was to keep it more traditonal layout at that time. Sweet Pic was that Berryessa by chance?

Bill,

IIRC you made the comment regarding the calendar layout before, however the consensus was to keep it more traditional layout at that time. Sweet Pic was that Berryessa by chance?

Yea, guess I like the idea..... Whistling.gif

That shot happens to be me & my own boat on the Snake River in SE Washington. I have put the word out to my Malibu owning, riding buddies for more pics too. We had several trips last year so I hope to have more pics to submit.

Yea, guess I like the idea..... Whistling.gif

That shot happens to be me & my own boat on the Snake River in SE Washington. I have put the word out to my Malibu owning, riding buddies for more pics too. We had several trips last year so I hope to have more pics to submit.

Charbonneau?

Charbonneau?

Yep, you got it.

In hind sight I think I like Fishhook better. It's about 5 miles north of Charbonneau, closer to where we ended up riding to find good water, and has a small enclosed "marina" area to park the boats on the water. It would be a cool area to have a NW WOW event as it's pretty centrally located to Seattle, Portland, Spokane & Boise.

Yep, you got it.

In hind sight I think I like Fishhook better. It's about 5 miles north of Charbonneau, closer to where we ended up riding to find good water, and has a small enclosed "marina" area to park the boats on the water. It would be a cool area to have a NW WOW event as it's pretty centrally located to Seattle, Portland, Spokane & Boise.

Ya, been to a NW one ourselves. If you wanted to show up boatless to our WOW down here you know you'll have a boat to ride behind....

Ya, been to a NW one ourselves. If you wanted to show up boatless to our WOW down here you know you'll have a boat to ride behind....

Cool. I'm keeping my options open at this point. Vacation planning is always a juggling act. So far June is wide open. Thumbup.gif

Yep, you got it.

When we were up there a few years ago Fishhook looked pretty good. You may be right about a good locale for a NW WOW.

Put me down for a calender too. I got a lot of compliments on mine in the office at work and I love looking up and thinking about time on the lake! Thumbup.gif

I took this pic at Raystown in vacation with this years calender in mind. Thumbup.gif I just love the tree line and the Bu' Crew Transom pad. Rockon.gif

DSC02987.jpg

I have 2 that my wife and i want to submit, but we seem to be challenged. everytime i use the editor, it asks me for the URL. the file is on my desktop.. any help is greatly appreciated!