Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

92 euro f3

scooot

Hi all was just wondering if you could tell is the 92 euro f3 a good wake boat? Also was it one of the 1st years that the construction was all fiberglass and no wood? Thanks

Hi all was just wondering if you could tell is the 92 euro f3 a good wake boat? Also was it one of the 1st years that the construction was all fiberglass and no wood? Thanks

hay bro i thought the 95 was the first of no wood?.dont about the wake sorry

The boat has minimal storage for peeps and boards unless you have a tower but then you still can only have a crew of 5 with the tower. My family and I ski/barefoot/wakeboard and even tube once in while. We have just enough room for us unless we have a beach 'base'. So is it a good wake boarding boat, sure, it'll it get the job done and with some mods be very nice. But it certainly is a ski boat, meant for running 30-36 with almost on wake.

My Euro has wood floors and stringers. Well not anymore, but it did...

I thought 1993 was the first year of a all fiberglass construction. My 93 echelon is a closed bow with much room for storage,I did find wake boarding with a skylon pylon and a board rack to be a great way to clean up the clutter off the floor of my boat. The wake is much better( with a few friends in the boat) than my past two i/o were...... but hell who cares its a Malibu!!!!

I have the exact boat you speak of. It has a great slalom wake, but not so much for wakeboarding. We load it up with an 800lb fat sac and 4 people and the wake is OK, but not great. Also, it is a small boat. Our closed bow does have a lot of storage space, but with a fat sack, 4-5 boards, 4-5 people and gear, it is a crowded boat. A tower would help, but only so much.

All that said, I am selling my 92 Euro F3 to upgrade to a larger SSLXi.