Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2010's...lets see them...

key

They even had green LED's lighting up the wheels and the interior. I was really close to ordering my LSV just like it, but didn't want to have the second boat in the area that looks like it. So many people liked it they actually ordered in a LSV for 2010 with the same colors....but put too much green on it in my opinion (And forgot to order it with Maliview....doh!). You can see a couple more pix at munsonski.com...they also have pix of the 2010 LSV...but they didn't trick that one out yet. They did a black and white VLX with red accents for the boat show this year. Nice job picking out colors...that is one sharp boat!

Thanks. I actually contacted Munson Ski before I ordered mine in January and asked about this year's boat show VLX. They were very nice but didn't disclose any show information.

Yours is looking great also. Are they sending you pictures as they go? All my build photos came after it was done in a CD.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bennekm

• Candlewood East

• Bobby Light

• travlnmannn

Badger,

I figured that, but listing a price like that online seems like it would deter some potential buyers from even speaking with a salesman. Online research is huge with today's technology, and I can't see why a dealership would do that. Seems like it is worse than just listing a "Contact for price" comment. I prefer prices listed, as most do, but listing an MSRP that is astronomical would definitely make me think twice on whether or not I could afford the boat that I thought I could, regardless of their intent on dropping the actual sales price significantly.

I don't know, just seems like a bad idea in my eyes. It may work and may not deter anyone, guess I'll find out if I ever purchase a brand new boat. No time soon though...

I agree with you. I don't know why they post those prices either.

I worked on a deal for mine for quite a while. I've also known our dealer for a few years, and they sold my previous two boats. I think building a long term relationship with them helped the price down a bit.

Edited by Dexter

Thanks. I actually contacted Munson Ski before I ordered mine in January and asked about this year's boat show VLX. They were very nice but didn't disclose any show information.

Yours is looking great also. Are they sending you pictures as they go? All my build photos came after it was done in a CD.

Thanks to a few helpful members of the crew, they were able to get me in contact with the TN plant...which helped get my spray date moved up and they have been kind enough to send me the progress pictures. I couldn't be happier right now...well, in 2 weeks when I pick up the boat I will. :clap:

Here's one from Skiers Pier in MI at the boat show...I love the white powder-coated G3 on this boat. I want to powder-coat mine.

post-12485-127259532987_thumb.jpg

What about some real life tower speaker installs on the G3?

I'll have some soon.... I'm installing 4) Exile XM7s run by the new Exile Harpoon amp. I'm currently waiting on the speaker shelves to get here. Bullet is making some shelves similar to the Malibu ones, and the Exiles are supposed to bolt right up to those. The wires will run inside the shelf to the Exile mount, so there will only be a short section of exposed wire from the shelf, to the main tube of the tower. Once I've got the shelves, and get everything installed, I'll post some pictures. It should be plenty loud- the Harpoon amp will push 1,000 watts to those speakers!

Looks good, i love the white.

Does the bimini top sit like that or is it not on all the way? In the picture it looks a little odd to me.

I think I had it set straight. Perhaps a little c***-eyed but not much.

Looks good, i love the white.

Does the bimini top sit like that or is it not on all the way? In the picture it looks a little odd to me.