Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2010's...lets see them...

key

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bennekm

• Candlewood East

• Bobby Light

• travlnmannn

Here is our 2010 Wakesetter VLX. I plan on getting it outside this week for better shots to show off the trailer!

2010 Malibu Wakesetter VLX

Looks sweet! Love the orange!!!

Want to put your boat in the Seattle boat show!? Wink.gif

-Paul

PS: I like your quote

Edited by Bake's Marine

Looks sweet! Love the orange!!!

Want to put your boat in the Seattle boat show!? Wink.gif

-Paul

PS: I like your quote

Paul:

When is that show? I plan on bringing it to the New York Boat Show in NYC as well as the Hartford, CT show. Both are back to back weekends in January. Thanks for the compls.

• 2 weeks later...

Roger:

This is a BoatMate trailer with the optional two-tone paint on the fenders as well as the optional 18" chrome wheels and matching spare

Thank you!

Roger:

This is a BoatMate trailer with the optional two-tone paint on the fenders as well as the optional 18" chrome wheels and matching spare

Does the drivers seat on your boat swivel? In the picture it looks like it won,t.

It swivels and moves forward and back still. Just different levers than the older style. It works smoother too.

• 4 months later...

Here's my new 23LSV! OK..well I have some better pix forthcoming. :biggrin:

Latest Pic....

post-12485-127248518633_thumb.jpg

Edited by bennekm
:dontknow: Is it just me or does the G3 mount quite a bit further back than the illusion towers did? Looks really far back there. I thought I heard that Malibu wasn't using Extreme trailers anymore? Heard they were doing only Boatmates?? Hmmm. Edited by Bawshogg

:dontknow: Is it just me or does the G3 mount quite a bit further back than the illusion towers did? Looks really far back there. I thought I heard that Malibu wasn't using Extreme trailers anymore? Heard they were doing only Boatmates?? Hmmm.

A customer can get any trailer they want. The trailer is more of a dealer add on than from the factory.

:dontknow: Is it just me or does the G3 mount quite a bit further back than the illusion towers did? Looks really far back there. I thought I heard that Malibu wasn't using Extreme trailers anymore? Heard they were doing only Boatmates?? Hmmm.

Haven't heard that. But boatmate is more convenient logistically.

A customer can get any trailer they want. The trailer is more of a dealer add on than from the factory.

Even boat trailer manufactures have certain dealers after checking into a few years ago, so not all dealers can carry the same brand. The interesting part was the customer though could order any trailer they wanted didn't make sense but that's How DHM, Sportboat and Extreme arrange the dealer network.