Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Chrome Gauge Cluster and Glove Box Ideas?

Harrison256

I was wondering if anyone knows where to get a replacement for the chrome bezel surrounding the gauge cluster in an 06 23 LSV Wakesetter.

I was also wondering if anyone had any ideas on a much less ugly glove box on observers side? I really like the billet ones in later models but cant stand mine and would appreciate any ideas

These are the only pics of the boat. Haven't had a chance to take my own since I bought it: http://www.onlyinboards.com/Details.aspx?ID=818307

I was wondering if anyone knows where to get a replacement for the chrome bezel surrounding the gauge cluster in an 06 23 LSV Wakesetter.

I was also wondering if anyone had any ideas on a much less ugly glove box on observers side? I really like the billet ones in later models but cant stand mine and would appreciate any ideas

These are the only pics of the boat. Haven't had a chance to take my own since I bought it: http://www.onlyinboards.com/Details.aspx?ID=818307

Wow...sweet looking ride. I can't really comment other than the chrome dash on my counsin's 2008 RLXi is annoying on really sunny days. It about blinds me when I look at it while driving. Other than that, it looks good.

Actually I got it for 3k less than that. Thumbup.gif

That is a great looking boat and you know you got a great price on it.

I doubt you will find a stock billet cover for that style of glove box. Not sure what you use the glove box for (gloves?) but you could take the cover right off, the hard plastic of the dash area would just flow into the opening.

That is a great looking boat and you know you got a great price on it.

I doubt you will find a stock billet cover for that style of glove box. Not sure what you use the glove box for (gloves?) but you could take the cover right off, the hard plastic of the dash area would just flow into the opening.

The dealer actually just got back and said Malibu offers a SS Glove Box Lid and they can get it for $140, but anyways I'm really curious as to how its pulled off since the glove box is so shallow it would probably just literally be a flat piece of Stainless steel (What I'm imagining it will look like is the glove box of an MB Sports) but I would probably be losing nearly 40% of glove box storage and its already small.

But yah the glove box has always been the most utilized compartment for me for obv reasons (girls bring their purses, and whatever else it is that women bring.. i guess playtex or something

Just Kidding

uh? I'm BLIND!!!! I can't see anything! icon_nopic.gif ??

Sorry here it is

That's the stock dash of of an MB Sports boat

post-12012-125884601942_thumb.jpg

Edited by Harrison256