Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Would anyone be interested in purchasing one of these within the next few months?

Harrison256

I stumbled across this picture on boat trader and thought it was the sickest thing I've seen as far as ideas to replace the table with. Anyways I asked the guy and he said he makes them himself and is going to have a production run finishing up in the near future. I think it looks crazy and figured I'd let yall see it and see if anyone else is interested when the time comes just to help him out or maybe we can get a group buy going for a cheaper rate? I dunno take a look for yourself...

post-12012-1258610958499_thumb.jpg

I stumbled across this picture on boat trader and thought it was the sickest thing I've seen as far as ideas to replace the table with. Anyways I asked the guy and he said he makes them himself and is going to have a production run finishing up in the near future. I think it looks crazy and figured I'd let yall see it and see if anyone else is interested when the time comes just to help him out or maybe we can get a group buy going for a cheaper rate? I dunno take a look for yourself...

I've seen that picture before, pretty crazy accessory!

I like his LED interior and tower "dome light" lighting better!

How much are they selling for?

-Paul

I've seen that picture before, pretty crazy accessory!

I like his LED interior and tower "dome light" lighting better!

How much are they selling for?

-Paul

I just found out he's actually a member on the boards here so I'm sure he can take care of the details when they come out but from what I understand the price would be less than $200, dunno for sure how much less

Not interested myself, but whoever makes that should really change their marketing photo.

Three dudes in a boat at night with a bottle of champagne chilling gives me the creeps, a little bit.

I would suggest one guy and one (or more) girls(s) would make for better advertising of a champagne chiller.

Also...that accessory may make for some interesting conversations with the Marine patrol, should they decide to give you a safety check.

Edited by rts

Not interested myself, but whoever makes that should really change their marketing photo.

Three dudes in a boat at night with a bottle of champagne chilling gives me the creeps, a little bit.

I would suggest one guy and one (or more) girls(s) would make for better advertising of a champagne chiller.

Also...that accessory may make for some interesting conversations with the Marine patrol, should they decide to give you a safety check.

What?? It's a pop holder ociffer.

Its for chillin the Vodka Yahoo.gif

Having an open container on a boat isn't illegal, at least here it isn't anyways so it works for me I don't care what the police say haha. Anyways that's not his marketing photo its a pic from when he was selling his boat off of boat trader, searched and searched the net and couldn't find anything like it so I emailed. Anyways

I know who that was, it's factorykitted's boat. Haven't seen him around here in a while, apparently he hasn't sold his boat yet. Is he putting these "beverage chillers" into production?

Yeah it is his boat actually. I think it sold but I dunno. Yeah that's what it sounds like he said he had his first production run coming out soon

Having an open container on a boat isn't illegal, at least here it isn't anyways so it works for me I don't care what the police say haha. Anyways that's not his marketing photo its a pic from when he was selling his boat off of boat trader, searched and searched the net and couldn't find anything like it so I emailed. Anyways

Well Duh! Anything goes in TX. And it's bigger.