Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Malibu Rockin' Days

eyepeeler

Great deals on any new Malbibu boat

Free Power Wedge or Maliview

Free Tower speakers

$400 Gift Card for Malibu Gear

Big presentation as a christmas gift

This applies to '09's and '10's

great time to buy!

Check your local dealer for their individual deals

Be very carefull.... I am still waiting on my $400 gift card from Malibu.

You need to make sure your paperwork, financing and delivery is complete before the end of the promotion.

Edited by cyoda44

Be very carefull.... I am still waiting on my $400 gift card from Malibu.

You need to make sure your paperwork, financing and delivery is complete before the end of the promotion.

did you check with your dealer?

You can find a little more detail on deals from "edgeski" here

http://theedgeinc.blogspot.com/

One odd thing is their add says it ends 12/21 and the malibu site says 12/31. My guess would be that if you go in to buy a boat on 12/22 they would honor the deals Biggrin.gif

If you come in on Dec 22, to order your new diamond hull VTX, I will happily oblige...

The Malibu announcements of their "rockin Christmas Event" indicate huge factory discounts for 2010 boats (along with a choice of free Power Wedge or Maliview, free Tower speakers and $400 Gift Card for Malibu Gear).

Any specifics on the factory discounts on the 2010s?

Thanks,

I wish I had found this thread before I signed my papers and took delivery on the 12th of November. Anyone know if this still applies for me. I'll take the extra speakers. Especially reading how bad the Alpha 1 speakers are. Or at least something. My middle name should be "Free". I emailed my salesman. Lets see what he says.

Is it free wedge or maliview or free tower speakers. Or are the tower speakers automatically free??

Not sure about all the free wedge and maliview but my salesman said he thinks he can get me another set of alpha 1's for the tower. That will give me 4 alpha 1's to sell and help with the cost of my new wet sounds 60X's Rockon.gif