Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

guage size

tru-jack

I'm helping a buddy with a 99 response to install a used perfect pass system, and have an older 5" pp guage with the malibu tach in the top half of the guage. (I know it's been replaced but will work fine for his purpose) He tells me the current guage is only a 4" guage and the newer/used one is 5". Anyone else do this upgrade or know if pp makes a 4" guage or other suggestions?

thanks

Hey Tru-Jack,

If that gauge you have is around the 2003 (black trim) vintage, I might have interest in it. The (top) tach part of mine no longer works, but the PP part does.

Let me know if so (and possibly take a picture to see if it is a match)....thanks much.

Dave

Hey Tru-Jack,

If that gauge you have is around the 2003 (black trim) vintage, I might have interest in it. The (top) tach part of mine no longer works, but the PP part does.

Let me know if so (and possibly take a picture to see if it is a match)....thanks much.

Dave

Dave, no problem, I will get my hands on it by the weekend and shoot you a photo.

Thanks Jack...Here is the only photo I have on hand that gives a glimpse of what my gauge looks like. I guess the tach needle on these things are notorious for crapping out... as mine did. Please don't go too out of your way to do this ....no urgency w/ boat in storage now. I am also going to contact Perfect Pass/Stargazer and see what the effect is if I add one of their new gauges without upgrading my software to Stargazer.

post-5162-12584150753864_thumb.jpg

Edited by davemac