Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Wake Pictures

pablo

Which hull do you have wake or diamond, it makes a difference on how you weight it. Don't worry about that sticker back there just don't fill the ballast on top of the stock tanks until they are full. Also drain them last. By the way the sticker should say 75#?

Thanks, 06vlx. I have the wake hull. I thought the sticker said 60 lbs. I'd have to go back and look at it. Great advice on the tank filling. Makes sense when you think about it. Appreciate the advice!

rrkrrk99

Thanks, 06vlx. I have the wake hull. I thought the sticker said 60 lbs. I'd have to go back and look at it. Great advice on the tank filling. Makes sense when you think about it. Appreciate the advice!

rrkrrk99

The sticker says 75 lbs. Even though we’ve all done the filling up the ballast tank first than sacs on top, remember that ballast tank isn’t a closed system therefore the potential for the weight on top to create a depression overtime may exist. I’ve yet to hear any issues but I suspect the possibility is still there.

The sticker says 75 lbs. Even though we’ve all done the filling up the ballast tank first than sacs on top, remember that ballast tank isn’t a closed system therefore the potential for the weight on top to create a depression overtime may exist. I’ve yet to hear any issues but I suspect the possibility is still there.

Appreciate the additional advice. We'll see next summer how we approach improving the wakesurfing wake. Thanks again.

rrkrrk99