Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Now that's a big sac!!!

Bobby Light

That is Awesome! Cant wait to see it in action.

Congrats!

Get your wet/dry suit ready we'll be riding that thing in April or May 2010.

Edited by 06vlx

I will definitely be posting pics of the wake.

I fit the bag in the boat this weekend, nice to see that it actually fits. Seeing that thing in person I thought there was no way it would fit in my boat.

This engine/boat/prop combo is a match made in heaven, it's only running 2600 RPM (correct me if I'm wrong Jeremy)... Boat runs awesome, can't wait to fill the bag at the flip of a switch.

Riding dirty is right!

Enjoy!! Good project for the winter getting that all plumbed in.

-Paul

What prop are you running? On the weekends I run through about a tank a gas/day pulling foilers. I've been considering re-propping in order to get some more mileage.

What prop are you running? On the weekends I run through about a tank a gas/day pulling foilers. I've been considering re-propping in order to get some more mileage.

I run the ACME 537 prop and go through about 1 tank of gas all weekend surfing, less if I keep my boat on the lake and don't have to run to one end of the lake to the other for the boat launch. I do have the 55 or 56 gallon tank though.

Just picked up my custom sac I had made today from Bakes. This thing is huge. Runs all the way from the rear locker up to the passenger storage compartment. Paul filled it with air for me to take a picture. Estimated 2K+ in weight.

Rhino my sac is officially bigger than yours Tongue.gif . I took your demensions and added about 3' in length to it.

I plan to run two fill pumps and two drain pumps on it. Finally no more manually filling sacs anymore.

newballastsac.jpg

i have never heard another man tell me his sac is bigger than mine! dude congrats that is awesome!!!! that boat is going to throw a monster wake. roll up on an enzo 230 and request a pepsi challenge. they will be amazed at your results. the guys at bakes rock!!!! they simply are the best.

Fly high missed two holes on my sac. they are going to make me another one. would you mind sharing the dimensions or your custom drawing and your results.

it is about time we bu owners show these centurions whats up!

i have never heard another man tell me his sac is bigger than mine! dude congrats that is awesome!!!! that boat is going to throw a monster wake. roll up on an enzo 230 and request a pepsi challenge. they will be amazed at your results. the guys at bakes rock!!!! they simply are the best.

Fly high missed two holes on my sac. they are going to make me another one. would you mind sharing the dimensions or your custom drawing and your results.

it is about time we bu owners show these centurions whats up!

post this up on www.wakeoutlaws.com there are some very cool bu owners on that site that would love to see.

post this up on www.wakeoutlaws.com there are some very cool bu owners on that site that would love to see.

Rhino PM me your e-mail address and I'll send you the order form we sent to Fly High. You will have to remove the devider that's under your seats so the sac can run up to your passenger storage locker. You'll have to replace that devider with another support, I can give you some detail if you'd like. If I were you I'd make a sac even bigger than mine since you have 2' of length extra to play with on your boat. You should be able to easily get 2500#+ out of a custom sac under the seats.

• 2 months later...

06, that thing is sweet, thnx for sharing! What's the estimate for lbs when full?

What did you use to shore up the area where you removed the divider?

Rhino PM me your e-mail address and I'll send you the order form we sent to Fly High. You will have to remove the devider that's under your seats so the sac can run up to your passenger storage locker. You'll have to replace that devider with another support, I can give you some detail if you'd like. If I were you I'd make a sac even bigger than mine since you have 2' of length extra to play with on your boat. You should be able to easily get 2500#+ out of a custom sac under the seats.

I am not a sack guy but just a thought.

Make it easy to get in and out. When you are not ridding you can pull up to a beach put a person on the end jump on the other and well you know. Just add beer. Tease.gif

06, that thing is sweet, thnx for sharing! What's the estimate for lbs when full?

What did you use to shore up the area where you removed the divider?

Estimate for the sac is 2,000 lbs. Used a piece of aluminum flatbar and carpeted it and bolted it to the top of the seatbase. The divider is only there to keep the top of the seat base from bowing out. I've got two fill and two drain pumps going in. Will also be using the Y selector valve to utilize the rear ballast pump as well for a total of 3 fill and 2 drain.

Thnx 06, you wouldn't happen to have a pic of the flatbar installed would you?

Estimate for the sac is 2,000 lbs. Used a piece of aluminum flatbar and carpeted it and bolted it to the top of the seatbase. The divider is only there to keep the top of the seat base from bowing out. I've got two fill and two drain pumps going in. Will also be using the Y selector valve to utilize the rear ballast pump as well for a total of 3 fill and 2 drain.

Thnx 06, you wouldn't happen to have a pic of the flatbar installed would you?

I haven't taken pics of anything. I'll snap photo's when it's all done and everything is installed.

• 3 weeks later...

just out of curiosity, will you be able to run a sensor to the maliview guage and add an extra tank to the controls and work things through that or are you going to have to add a separate switch somewhere else?