Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

enzo sac in 2000 lsv

Rmack

• 2 weeks later...

We've had a couple of customers install Enzo bags in the rear lockers of that generation LSV. It makes for a great surfing wake on a hull that takes a lot of weight to perform.

You'll just need to decide how you want to fill and drain them, as those are large bags.

I want to add the enzo sacs to the reat ski lockers. has anyone done this?

have bakes marine help you design one for your boat. the enzo sac does not fit properly. you can design one that will be far more effective for the same price. talk to Zack or Paul at Bakes Marine.

have bakes marine help you design one for your boat. the enzo sac does not fit properly. you can design one that will be far more effective for the same price. talk to Zack or Paul at Bakes Marine.

True the enzo sac does not fit well in malibu's, much of that sac will go unused so it's a waste of money. You'd be better off just getting a 750 and a long 400 to go in the trunk and under the seats than getting the enzo bag.

• 1 month later...

It doesn't fit well in newer Malibu's with smaller rear lockers, but it fits really well in the original Escape LSV, and is far more economical than a custom bag.

I would argue that it doesnt fit i have one in my VTX it works way better than a 750 an a 400 form which i switched from Biggrin.gif

I would argue that it doesnt fit i have one in my VTX it works way better than a 750 an a 400 form which i switched from Biggrin.gif

Sure you can stuff it under the seats but with the arm at 25" wide and 12" tall there is no way you're filling that up, that's why it "doesn't fit well".

• 3 weeks later...

Sure you can stuff it under the seats but with the arm at 25" wide and 12" tall there is no way you're filling that up, that's why it "doesn't fit well".

Why wouldn't it fill up with a 25 inch width and 12 inch tall arm?