Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Font Type

Ozfabs

Hi All, I'm in Australia and have just bought an ex demo 08 Sunscape 20LSV and loving it.

Its pretty bland on the sides of the boat and I wouldn't mind getting some vinyl stickers cut out saying " Sunscape ".

Does anyone know what the Font is on the black & yellow response that is for sale on the forum http://www.themalibucrew.com/forums/index.php?/topic/23192-2009-malibu-response-lxi/

My local sticker guy hasnt seen it so I have to get a Font name.

Thanks

Warrick

From an earlier thread on this exact topic:

You know (or should) who Wakegirl is...

It's a custom font, but IIRC Serpentine Serif is the closest match.

IIRC Adam works (or worked at the time) for Malibu...

It's a custom font, the closest would probably be Serpentine Bold with a slight Italicized look.

Good luck. Thumbup.gif

So I traced the Sunscape badge on the boat then sat down on the mac and made an Adobie Illustrator file from the trace to look just like the Response font. Turned out brilliant.

Vinyl stickers now being cut ( 1.6 meter long x 39cm high ).

I'll post a pick once they are on the boat.

If you're looking for the funky "Response" Font, it too is a drawing. It is however, NOT like serpentine