Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Titan Tower Question

onthelake

I have the Titan tower on my vlx, and I have seen some of them have pads on the front posts that says Malibu. Where can I get these? Thanks for your help guys.

I have the Titan tower on my vlx, and I have seen some of them have pads on the front posts that says Malibu. Where can I get these? Thanks for your help guys.

I haven't seen them, but is it possible that they are trailer guide post covers?

Originally I was thinking the same thing. But the trailer guide pads would def. be too long and require cutting. You wouldn't end up with a nice, clean, finished look. I went to TWA's site and don't see them listed there. I'd call TWA and see if they can send you one. I would think they are the ones that make them. BICBW

I got mine a few years ago from smoothwater Pete.

Yep, seems like I must have cornered most of that market back in the Titan day. I just sent out a pair the other day, first time in probably two years.

Peter

I think they were to protect the tower & windshield when the tower was down. My Titan II has two black rubber sleeves for that. Frankly I'd prefer the pads. Maybe we should get Tracie to have some made that say MalibuCrew.com on them? Thumbup.gif

I think they were to protect the tower & windshield when the tower was down. My Titan II has two black rubber sleeves for that. Frankly I'd prefer the pads. Maybe we should get Tracie to have some made that say MalibuCrew.com on them? Thumbup.gif

Plus1.gif to that!!

Mine are rough and hardly stay in place, I would be all over that!!

We made a ton of these when Titan was the OEM tower days but I can't remember the last time we sold a set of them. We were so busy making Bimini tops this year we hardly made any guide on pole covers too. Hoping next year we can grow our canvas department so we can make more of this stuff and put our silk screener to good use! If it were easy enough to make a set I would help you out but right now i don't know where to send you.

The pads were custom made we did 6 inch pads and 12 inch pads with the Malibu logo silk screened on them.

-Paul

Yep, seems like I must have cornered most of that market back in the Titan day. I just sent out a pair the other day, first time in probably two years.

Peter

Do you have any more in stock? I would love to replace my faded pads!!

post-10115-12582229705099_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I have a source that will make them. I am have some made currently trailer and tower. I increased the length of the tower ones to 28" and having malibu embroidered instead of screen print. My source will take custom orders and is using sumbrilla. I would like to know what these used to cost and what you guys would pay for them? We can have malibu crew or what ever you want embroidered on them. I will have pics of mine in two weeks.

Ya, my hommie has them on his 2002 LSV. They came stock from Malibu. I would much rather have them than the rubber slevess that are currently on my Titan 3. Dunno where to get them though. Then again, I havent looked.