Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Malibu Screen Saver

obski

I don't know if anyone else got the Malibu Screen Saver or looked at the pictures. I downloaded the Malibu screen saver from Malibu just before I left on vacation for a week and just got back last night. I started up the computer, checked some scores and e-mail and went to bed. When I was up this morning I saw a beautiful picture of a Response on my monitor, which confused me because I had forgotten all about the download. I watched all of the pictures and noticed that one was of a '98 VLX with the Coulston family at Shuswap. It is a nice looking boat, but what caught my attention was the prominent transom pad with The Malibu Crew.com logo on it. Very cool. The screen saver is worth downloading and sure beats the generic Windows ones.

It is supposed to automatically update over the internet and add more pictures as Malibu makes them available. Malibu encourages people to e-mail in their pics so that they might be added to the playlist.

I don't know if anyone else got the Malibu Screen Saver or looked at the pictures. I downloaded the Malibu screen saver from Malibu just before I left on vacation for a week and just got back last night. I started up the computer, checked some scores and e-mail and went to bed. When I was up this morning I saw a beautiful picture of a Response on my monitor, which confused me because I had forgotten all about the download. I watched all of the pictures and noticed that one was of a '98 VLX with the Coulston family at Shuswap. It is a nice looking boat, but what caught my attention was the prominent transom pad with The Malibu Crew.com logo on it. Very cool. The screen saver is worth downloading and sure beats the generic Windows ones.

Thats our boat, our name isn't spelt that way but whatever...it was pretty cool and I take a shamless bow for the crew plug...

Jason

How many pictures do you guys currently have on your screensaver? I downloaded it a couple weeks ago and still only have 9. Has it updated recently and I missed it? Dontknow.gif

Edited by RedOwl

How many pictures do you guys currently have on your screensaver? I downloaded it a couple weeks ago and still only have 9. Has it updated recently and I missed it? Dontknow.gif

Don't know for sure...but that sounds about right...I would have guessed about 12 though. Is there somewhere where it says how many pics it is currently sorting through?!

Thats our boat, our name isn't spelt that way but whatever...it was pretty cool and I take a shamless bow for the crew plug...

Jason

Very cool.

I think I'm the one that misspelled your name. The picture actually says the Clouston family, so hopefully that is correct.

I have had friends email hey your on malibu website Biggrin.gif ... its nice of them to profile the "classics" as well I submitted that pic thinking good luck getting on, and they loved. My wife is also surfing in one pic as well. Thanks for the compliments everyone, even though its older we are very proud of it.

hey everyone. the wifes and i 08 vtx red and white at kerr lake made it one there. buddy and me went out for moring set came in and the wife got the pic has the fog rolled in . it was on the fourth of july of this year.

• 2 weeks later...

YAH They put my pic in the screensaver! I thought it was a long shot, but by surprise the other day it popped up and I was stoked!

Rock On!!!