Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Any one have a Viking boat lift?

MalibuNation

Been following the other and recent thread about shallow boat lifts and didn't want to hijack it any more.

I did get a hold of them and filled out a form ... they had replied back with a couple more questions for me and I hopefully will get to the questions over the w/e ... been busier than the dickens. Haven't gotten a price from them. Thanks - Jim

• 1 month later...

I keep my Malibu on a Sunstream FloatLift with a HoverCover. Remote control hydraulics, unsinkable foam filled floats and solar charging get you on and off the water in seconds.

Its great for fluctuating water levels. You don't have to worry about your boat being stuck up in the air without any water under it.

http://www.hightidelifts.com

I keep my Malibu on a Sunstream FloatLift with a HoverCover. Remote control hydraulics, unsinkable foam filled floats and solar charging get you on and off the water in seconds.

Its great for fluctuating water levels. You don't have to worry about your boat being stuck up in the air without any water under it.

http://www.hightidelifts.com

Do you live somewhere the water freezes? If so do you pull the lift out?

Do you live somewhere the water freezes? If so do you pull the lift out?

Keeping it in for the winter is the only reason I would switch from by build tough ... and heavy ... Shorestation.

Keeping it in for the winter is the only reason I would switch from by build tough ... and heavy ... Shorestation.

I swapped emails with the hightide lift guys and they say you can leave their lifts in the water over the winter. They will just pop up on the ice like my floating dock does. They are pretty pricey though and I can't justify pulling the trigger right now.

I swapped emails with the hightide lift guys and they say you can leave their lifts in the water over the winter. They will just pop up on the ice like my floating dock does. They are pretty pricey though and I can't justify pulling the trigger right now.

Vikings where high too ... might consider them or the Hightide if I didn't have a lift and was buying new.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...