Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

any bu crew in this?

Toby

several bu's in this video...

pretty funny to watch in fast forward. Even more so than watching punters at a ramp in normal time! :lol:

Edited by Toby

pretty funny to watch in fast forward. Even more so than watching punters at a ramp in normal time! :lol:

That's a cool video, looks like a pretty smooth operation, can't complain about my ramp but it's not that efficient.

OK so after you put that many boats on the water is there any room left to actually get in the water? Dontknow.gif

OK so after you put that many boats on the water is there any room left to actually get in the water? Dontknow.gif

Lake Tahoe is 193 square miles, so yes!

That's a pretty cool video. Some of my favorite moments:

2:00 min into the video: The white/blue Chris Craft...did the guy really swim the boat over to the dock???

2:22-2:25 min into the video: The malibu with the tube on the back that could not get on the trailer. Must have tried at least 5 times. Hilarious.

2:29 min into the video: The guy trying to back the black and green jet ski down the ramp and eventually ends up going across two lanes, completely blocking the guy that was trying to go in next to him, truck halfway in the water and about a 45 degree angle on the ramp!

2:00 min into the video: The white/blue Chris Craft...did the guy really swim the boat over to the dock???

2:22-2:25 min into the video: The malibu with the tube on the back that could not get on the trailer. Must have tried at least 5 times. Hilarious.

2:29 min into the video: The guy trying to back the black and green jet ski down the ramp and eventually ends up going across two lanes, completely blocking the guy that was trying to go in next to him, truck halfway in the water and about a 45 degree angle on the ramp!

Good eye! Rockon.gif

Good eye! Rockon.gif

Plus1.gif I had to watch those time slots 5 times to see that stuff but it is there, and funny.

WOW, that is an amazingly busy ramp! The lake I live on does not see that me traffic in one year.

I just linked this to Wakeworld. I was pretty disappointed at how many people used the dock to set up their boats and not just do it while waiting in line to launch. That poor Bu driver at 2:22 made me smile while I remembered what it must have looked like when I was first learning how to trailer my Bu. Great video.