Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Scrolling down the threads ?

LiQUiDSX

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Baddog

• WakingMeHappy

• Ndawg12

• NorCaliBu

I think the stupid factor just rose about 10 decibels on this thread. Crazy.gif

It also says something about the people posting on this thread. Out of 9,780 registered members only 15 have posted something. That has to say something. We're childish. Starwars.gif

Oh, and it works with words also………

Thirteen

I think the stupid factor just rose about 10 decibels on this thread. Crazy.gif

It also says something about the people posting on this thread. Out of 9,780 registered members only 15 have posted something. That has to say something. We're childish. Starwars.gif

Oh, and it works with words also………

Thirteen

I have to jump in with:

doce

I need to get my post count up +1

That's right I'm catching yuh and I ain't been on here very long. You also need to update your boat to: sold

And this stupid topic that I can't stay away from needs to be re-titled : Cheap posts

I need to get my post count up +1

That's right I'm catching yuh and I ain't been on here very long. You also need to update your boat to: sold

And this stupid topic that I can't stay away from needs to be re-titled : Cheap posts

Hey, you guys playing right. You didn't add, subtract, multiply or divide a number. Now we have to start all over.

We need an emoticon with an "L" on it's forehead... Fingerwag.gif ...post count whores.

:lol:

et tu CaliBu

:unsure: Me? Innocent.gif

No.gif

:lol:

Not sure what number to add but hey NorCal, your no-tv-havin-a$$ is missing a good football game......that's my number:

currently 28-21.

I know, what a stupid post, oh wait, this topic is full of them!!!

Not sure what number to add but hey NorCal, your no-tv-havin-a$$ is missing a good football game......that's my number:

currently 28-21.

:lol: My "no-tv-havin-a$$"... :lol:

Got the World Series on the radio. Pretty good game. What two groups of thugs and criminals are playing football tonight?

currently 28-21.

Got the World Series on the radio. Pretty good game. What two groups of thugs and criminals are playing football tonight?

HA!!! The New Orleans Criminals (actually the Saints) against the Atlanta Criminals!!! This game is loaded with awesome sauce!! (I just learned that phrase today, love it!!)

...This game is loaded with awesome sauce!! (I just learned that phrase today, love it!!)

:unsure: Huh? Dontknow.gif

I have no idea what that means but it made me feel old. :lol:

...This game is loaded with awesome sauce!! (I just learned that phrase today, love it!!)

:unsure: Huh? Dontknow.gif

I have no idea what that means but it made me feel old. :lol:

Oh, sorry ROFL.gif That means it's really good and exciting!!

The last thing I had with awesome sauce was some spaghetti the wife made. Biggrin.gif

currently 28-21.

You mean as opposed to the two groups of drug using, wife beating, over paid alcoholics??