Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

It's not a malibu, but DAMN!!!

MUpde

I love my 'Bu, but I may buy a Matercraft too. (Just to re-sell)

Check it

WTF... It's gotta be a typo (or a "hot" boat)

FLAGGED.

I can still see the title though and if its the 07 xstar for 8500 its a SCAM

Check it

FLAGGED.

No it's real. I bought it. Sent off my certified check to a Nigerian bank just last night and only need to wait 3 more days for it to clear and then the boat will show up (he's paying shipping) in 2 weeks. He even guaranteed me to have best clear title. I can't wait.

Edited by Baddog
No it's real. I bought it. Sent off my certified check to a Nigerian bank just last night and only need to wait 3 more days for it to clear and then the boat will show up (he's paying shipping) in 2 weeks. He even guaranteed me to have best clear title. I can't wait.

ROFL.gif

Scam - no doubt.

Craigslist is full of scammers. Not only selling scams, but they will try to scam a seller. I just sold my SVT Contour on there and they would email me with a story about how interested they were, but they were concerned about insurance prices. They would provide you a link and ask you to go to the website, put in your information and then email them the quote the page got you. They claim the page didn't work for them or they weren't sure of the car's model. There are some real jerks out there! Luckily an honest hard working guy my age called me last week, we met in person and did a cash deal, but you certainly have to watch out for yourself.

Check it

FLAGGED.

HAHAHAHAHA Surprised.gif

Scam - no doubt.

Craigslist is full of scammers. Not only selling scams, but they will try to scam a seller. I just sold my SVT Contour on there and they would email me with a story about how interested they were, but they were concerned about insurance prices. They would provide you a link and ask you to go to the website, put in your information and then email them the quote the page got you. They claim the page didn't work for them or they weren't sure of the car's model. There are some real jerks out there! Luckily an honest hard working guy my age called me last week, we met in person and did a cash deal, but you certainly have to watch out for yourself.

I had that same scam attempted against me when selling my girlfriend's old car last month. I copied and pasted the first sentence into google and quickly found out others had seen it before. If you ever have any doubt about a message being a scam, try that. Chances are, someone else has seen it and reported it online somewhere.

Check it

FLAGGED.

Dude....I don't know how to tell you this....but I actually bought that boat. I wired the money to a bank account in Bangladesh and was assured that I would have my boat by next weekend!

I think you might have been scammed....sorry.

I tell you what...life has been going great for me. Just the other day I got an email from a lawyer in Nairobi informing me that I had won the lottery there. (I don't even remember buying a ticket)

All I had to do was send him a couple of grand for his fees. I should be receiving my check any day now! Sahweet!!!

Thumbup.gif

Edited by DUKENO1

Check it

FLAGGED.

Dude....I don't know how to tell you this....but I actually bought that boat. I wired the money to a bank account in Bangladesh and was assured that I would have my boat by next weekend!

I tell you what...life has been going great for me. Just the other day I got an email from a lawyer in Nairobi informing me that I had won the lottery there. (I don't even remember buying a ticket)

All I had to do was send him a couple of grand for his fees. I should be receiving my check any day now! Sahweet!!!

Thumbup.gif

With luck like that you need to be heading out to Vegas and be quick about it.

Send me the BIN/VIN I can check to see if we bought the same boat. I'm thinknig not as this guy is really trustworthy. He told me he was so I'm good to go.

Check it

FLAGGED.

Thumbup.gif

With luck like that you need to be heading out to Vegas and be quick about it.

Send me the BIN/VIN I can check to see if we bought the same boat. I'm thinknig not as this guy is really trustworthy. He told me he was so I'm good to go.

LOL