Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

wakeskate hyperlite catalyst fins

hammbone

So I'd like to get at least a pair of large fins for this wakeskate we got. But 20 bones for one fin??? Dontknow.gif

It's a hyperlite catalyst wakeskate. Does anyone know where I can get decent price?

Thanks!

Where is the $20 per fin price coming from? Are you looking for the machined aluminum fins that come with it, just in a different size, or just replacements? If your not picky about the exact fin, you could go into your local shop and see if they have any extra finpacks laying around that would work. You could also place an ad on CL. It seems like a lot of guys are going finless on their skates these days. Maybe someone has a set they aren't going to use. If you're looking for the stock fins, you might be at the mercy of Hyperlite.

• 4 weeks later...

you can go on wakeskating,com and ask for fins. no one uses fins so people should have a have extras. i know i have a shoe box full of wakeskate fins ive never used, but i dont have hyperlite fins.

but really, that board should not need fins. it has a huge channel in it for stability while most skates are flat. just ride it a few times and you will get used to it. finless is the way to go on skates.