Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

05 LSV. what do you think

LiQUiDSX

Going to look at it this weekend and what do you guys think???

05 Wakesetter 23'LSV, monsoon, wedge, 4 ballast tanks, Titan tower, extreme trailer, standard stereo

29,000 Seems like a great deal

DSC01495.jpg

Edited by LiQUiDSX

Awesome boat. Cool colors. Great price.

I spent a week in one at Shasta this year. Great wake, tons of room, good power, two thumbs way up. Thumbup.gif

If you weight it any more than stock, you'll probably want to reprop it.

Yes good deal. Been looking for this type of boat for my brother the last 6 months. Could not find anything close to this deal. Like 03/04's in this range. Good luck with the test run, hope it looks as good as the photo's.

Going to look at it this weekend and what do you guys think???

05 Wakesetter 23'LSV, monsoon, wedge, 4 ballast tanks, Titan tower, extreme trailer, standard stereo

29,000 Seems like a great deal

DSC01495.jpg

How did the demo go. Did you bring it home?
Looks like a nice boat and good deal, plus assume some negotiating room. Good luck.

Yeah, negotations will go like this:

Looks like a decent boat but would you take 26?

Can't do it.

How about 27.5?

Nope.

28?

Nah.

Well, ok, I suppose I can do $29.... Clap.gif

Looks like a nice boat and good deal, plus assume some negotiating room. Good luck.

Are you serious, I guess you wouldn't know a good deal if it punched you in the face. Note to self: Don't sell anything to Wakeup.

Are you serious, I guess you wouldn't know a good deal if it punched you in the face. Note to self: Don't sell anything to Wakeup.

Are you serious 06vlx? Do you ever have anything good to say? Not sure what kind of buyer you are, but pretty sure no one I know walks into a deal and just hands people what they are asking for!! Always expect negotiations. Just because it is a good deal, why shouldn't the guy try and get a better deal? If the seller is ok with taking less, so be it. He may not be, but it's definitely worth a shot! I'm usually pretty quiet around here, but damn, you are always running your mouth and talking smack. Another internet gangsta!!! Play on playa...

I agree there should be some room to dicker, and I usually do that when I'm selling something. But it seems like I run into people all the time who don't play the game. So be it. If their stuff is priced right, I'm good with that too. It's the yahoos that overprice their stuff & don't dicker at all that get to me.

Looks like a good deal on a good boat.

I tend to be the type that just lists something for what I think it is worth and what I want to get for it, but I don't get offended if someone wants to offer me less. I just say no, that is the price. I will sometimes list something for a small amount above what I will take and will go down if offered less, but would certainly take a full price offer.

No harm in going in with a lower offer as long as it isn't an insulting low ball offer. Those are the ones that piss me off and would prompt me to tell you to get lost, especially when I already know that I have priced it so well.

Are you serious 06vlx? Do you ever have anything good to say? Not sure what kind of buyer you are, but pretty sure no one I know walks into a deal and just hands people what they are asking for!! Always expect negotiations. Just because it is a good deal, why shouldn't the guy try and get a better deal? If the seller is ok with taking less, so be it. He may not be, but it's definitely worth a shot! I'm usually pretty quiet around here, but damn, you are always running your mouth and talking smack. Another internet gangsta!!! Play on playa...

Well If you've been around you'll know I'm pretty sarcastic with my sense of humor. Was I serious, only partly the rest was sarcasm. Doesn't seem to translate well in written form for me.

That quiet thing works for you, the toughguy role doesn't. I'm no "internet gansta" do you have experience with that, not really even sure what that means.

Although 06vlx's point comes across rather abruptly (yes many of them do), I have to say I kind of agree with his point. Buyer's and sellers should both have an idea of what the market price should be for the item being sold. The seller should let the buyer know that the price is not negotiable because he initially priced it low to get some attention and/or to sell it quick. If the price is still too high then I guess this isn't the boat for them. I get sick of low-ballers.

Although 06vlx's point comes across rather abruptly (yes many of them do), I have to say I kind of agree with his point. Buyer's and sellers should both have an idea of what the market price should be for the item being sold. The seller should let the buyer know that the price is not negotiable because he initially priced it low to get some attention and/or to sell it quick. If the price is still too high then I guess this isn't the boat for them. I get sick of low-ballers.

Add this one to the pet peeves thread.