Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Fill in the blank?

Ndawg12

Thanks. I wasn't complaining, just excited about the T-Shirt. Our clinic gives away T-Shirts to patients and throws them out at ballgames etc. They are the marketing dollars you can spend. I've seen 50 y.o. men knock down 10 y.o. girls to get a T-Shirt that has been tossed into the stands. Can't wait to get mine.

WHOA!!! change that word to 'up' in that sentence and those 50yr old men are paedophiles. Shocking.gif

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• areamike

• Ndawg12

• Baddog

• WakingMeHappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks. I wasn't complaining, just excited about the T-Shirt. Our clinic gives away T-Shirts to patients and throws them out at ballgames etc. They are the marketing dollars you can spend. I've seen 50 y.o. men knock down 10 y.o. girls to get a T-Shirt that has been tossed into the stands. Can't wait to get mine.

WHOA!!! change that word to 'up' in that sentence and those 50yr old men are paedophiles. Shocking.gif

Did you guys just here that? .... :unsure: ... that was the sound of a thread coming to screaching halt!!!!

Did you guys just here that? .... :unsure: ... that was the sound of a thread coming to screaching halt!!!!

and...we're done.

and...we're done.

Yeah, uh... so....uh.....how's the weather up there, sure is pretty cold here today!!

Yeah, uh... so....uh.....how's the weather up there, sure is pretty cold here today!!

Been in the mid 60's here. Was a beautiful day yesterday but windy. We are planning to go skiing a few times this week once my buddy is back from Florida.

You know you are addicted to the Malibu Crew when you tend to go off topic all the time.

Been in the mid 60's here. Was a beautiful day yesterday but windy. We are planning to go skiing a few times this week once my buddy is back from Florida.

You know you are addicted to the Malibu Crew when you tend to go off topic all the time.

..............and then wonder what the original topic was in the first place.

...or don't even realize you are off the topic, until you go looking for the thread a couple of days later and can't find it.

...or don't even realize you are off the topic, until you go looking for the thread a couple of days later and can't find it.

.....or WakeGirl chimes in and says, "can we get back on topic please". By the way, what was the topic? Innocent.gif

You know you're addicted to TheMalibuCrew when you cancel all television service because you never watched it anyway...evenings are for The Crew. Thumbup.gif

:lol:

I always thought that was strange, but now it all makes sense. Now if I could get my wife on the Crew I could cancel mine!! Ain't happenin Cry.gif

You know you're addicted to TheMalibuCrew when you spend 20 minutes voting in a poll for crew member on the other side of the country so that his sons high school football team can get $500!!! Thumbup.gif

You know you're addicted to TheMalibuCrew when you spend 20 minutes voting in a poll for crew member on the other side of the country so that his sons high school football team can get $500!!! Thumbup.gif

I couldn't agree more, and I am in Canada, and I hate football!!!

You know you're addicted to the Malibucrew when your wife tells you to ask the crew whether to get the samsung or the electrolux washer/dryer. So guys help me out with my wife.

Samsung

Yes, it's the off season.

You know you're addicted to TheMalibuCrew when you cancel all television service because you never watched it anyway...evenings are for The Crew. Thumbup.gif

I always thought that was strange, but now it all makes sense. Now if I could get my wife on the Crew I could cancel mine!! Ain't happenin Cry.gif

And television exposure. Let's not forget that.

Got rid of TV years ago and don't miss it at all. The BuCrew is my TV....drama, comedy, politics, ect, mixed into one neat little package. :werule:

You know you're addicted to the Malibucrew when you notice that Ndawg12, formerly known as Nemire12, joined November 5, 2008 and you joined March 16, 2006, yet you have 1,131 posts while he has 1,175, however, you are a Crew Chief and he is a lowly Crew Supporter.... Crazy.gif

Edited by areamike
You know you're addicted to the Malibucrew when you notice that Ndawg12, formerly known as Nemire12, joined November 5, 2008 and you joined March 16, 2006, yet you have 1,131 posts while he has 1,175, however, you are a Crew Chief and he is a lowly Crew Supporter.... Crazy.gif

ha, ha, I cheaped out on my first go-round, but now this place is my second home and you get a t-shirt!!! I can't wait to renew!!!

I have buddies that are just users (members) on this site, they'll email me sometimes in response to something they read, maybe one of my posts or something they thought I would be interested in. I tell them to pony up, the cost is easily recouped in group buys and discounts but they just won't do it, chaps my a**!!! Flowers, Kessler, Wagner I'm talkin about you!!!!!! Fingerwag.gif

ha, ha, I cheaped out on my first go-round, but now this place is my second home and you get a t-shirt!!! I can't wait to renew!!!

I have buddies that are just users (members) on this site, they'll email me sometimes in response to something they read, maybe one of my posts or something they thought I would be interested in. I tell them to pony up, the cost is easily recouped in group buys and discounts but they just won't do it, chaps my a**!!! Flowers, Kessler, Wagner I'm talkin about you!!!!!! Fingerwag.gif

Anopther place where the emoticon with the "L" on the forehead would come in mightily handy.

Anopther place where the emoticon with the "L" on the forehead would come in mightily handy.

I just put it in the "what would you like to add" topic

loser.gif

You know you're addicted to the Malibucrew when your wife comes into your office to ask if you are done working and ready to go have lunch, you say no, she looks at your computer screen and says "You're not even working, you're on that MalibuCrew website again" Whistling.gif

Well I was posting in a topic...isn't that considered working? Honey...? Hello...? Honey...?