Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Fill in the blank?

Ndawg12

I thought this would be a fun idea.

Everyone fill in the blank to this question: You know you're addicted to the Malibucrew when _______.

I'll start:

You know you're addicted to the Malibucrew when you can type every emoticon without hitting the show all tab.

You know you're addicted to the Malibucrew when you should be working but instead you start a post titled fill in the blank.

You know you're addicted to the Malibucrew when your name is beside all 10 of the previous 10 posts

Edited by Ndawg12
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• areamike

• Ndawg12

• Baddog

• WakingMeHappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You know you're addicted to the Malibucrew when Ndawg is keeping such close tabs on your activity.

It's all meant in fun, but point taken and post edited.

No offense taken or even perceived. Heck, change the OP back, it was funny.

And get back to work!

Edited by Baddog
You know you're addicted to the Malibucrew when your wife asks you if you are coming to bed or staying up to read more threads. Whistling.gif

. . . and you say: "what's YOUR problem? I have my priorities."

You know you're addicted to the Malibucrew when your wife asks you if you are coming to bed or staying up to read more threads. Whistling.gif

Congrats 1000 by the way! Clap.gif

Edited by Jimmypooh
How about, you know you're addicted when you run out of things to put your new TheMalibuCrew sticker on.

I like that, hey send them my way, I've only got 1 so far and plenty of stuff that could use one!!! I think I'm going for the shirt and a sticker this year!!!

You know you're addicted to TheMalibucrew when everytime you have something to say at home your wife says, "where did you hear that, TheMalibuCrew".

I get that too!! I refer to the crew as "my people". :)

You know you're addicted to TheMalibucrew when everytime you have something to say at home your wife says, "where did you hear that, TheMalibuCrew".

Same thing happens to me!!...She'll say "who told you that...your Malibu buddies?"

And in the early days, I caught her logging on to the site...presumably to see if it was some internet dating site or something.

Haven't been on lately but good thread Thumbup.gif The addiction dies off a bit when you feel you've learned what you wanted to know and it gets close to winter :)

That's too funny, my wife calls the crew "your friends".

Great thread. I cannot believe you all have been listening to my wife. Too many of the above comments are way too close to be a coincidence. Stay strong "Malibu Buddies." Clap.gif

You know that you are addicted to themalibucrew when you promised yourself you'd go to bed an hour ago because you're not feeling well and yet here you are replying to this thread!