Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Bought a bat w/out a manual, where do I get it?

ovfdfireman

Bought a 2001 Sunsetter VLX, the owner has no manual. Malibus website is not really a resource unless you are buying new. That said anyone know if there is a downloadable manual section anywhere? Otherwise I will be going to my dealer for one, but thats an hour away.

I also need a manuel. I bought a 2005 VLX and there was not manuel. Any one have one for tht year? Your help is greatly appreciated!

I don't know how to post a link, but I have one for 05 models.

you can also call the dealer in stockton, CA they'll email one for you or you can buy one from them as well, they will also email the monsoon manual if you need one

I don't know how to post a link, but I have one for 05 models.

Open a new page and go to the page you want to link. Highlight the address bar and then hit Ctrl + C (Copy Function). Then go to the reply screen here on TheCrew and right above the "text box" in the reply screen is a tool bar with b (bold) i (italics)...well the 6th button from the left has a green + symbol...click that. Once the script window opens hit Ctrl + V (Paste Function) and that will put the link address in the box. Then click OK. The next script window that opens lets you type what will show up in your post instead of just the URL showing.

Like this: Discount Inboard Marine Their address is www.skidim.com but you can display the company name. Thumbup.gif

Bought a 2001 Sunsetter VLX, the owner has no manual. Malibus website is not really a resource unless you are buying new. That said anyone know if there is a downloadable manual section anywhere? Otherwise I will be going to my dealer for one, but thats an hour away.

You "bought a bat without a manual" and don't know how to use it?? Easy. Two handed grip and just swing away. Watch the movie "Signs" for more details.

You "bought a bat without a manual" and don't know how to use it?? Easy. Two handed grip and just swing away. Watch the movie "Signs" for more details.

LOL You beat me to it. I hate that there are quicker smarta-$$es out there!

uh oh, pulled over by the grammar police!! We all thought about it, but I left it for Baddog. Did you take a couple weeks off? Haven't seen you around these parts in a while? Hell, you probably don't even know who I am since I changed identities!! :)

uh oh, pulled over by the grammar police!! We all thought about it, but I left it for Baddog. Did you take a couple weeks off? Haven't seen you around these parts in a while? Hell, you probably don't even know who I am since I changed identities!! :)

Spent 10 days in Germany and then recovery from jet lag and then catch up at work. I did know of your change because of the wonderful name change thread. I find that one helpful.

Duke: Smart@ss? OK, I'm good with that. My skill comes from years of practice and intense training from a true Zen master in the art.

Edited by Baddog

Spent 10 days in Germany and then recovery from jet lag and then catch up at work. I did know of your change because of the wonderful name change thread. I find that one helpful.

Duke: Smart@ss? OK, I'm good with that. My skill comes from years of practice and intense training from a true Zen master in the art.

don't they have computers in Germany? That's unacceptable Tease2.gif

don't they have computers in Germany? That's unacceptable Tease2.gif

Yes they do and they even have internet access (for 88 Euros per 5 day week) but I was on the go from before sunrise until well after a bunch of beers, scotch and wine and very little time to catch up.