Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Another Fraud???

Ndawg12

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ndawg12

• areamike

• John.Rozenboom

• Bobby Light

John.Rozenboom

OK, I will make a Wire Transfer. I thought of WU because it`s safer. I mean, if I asked for your banking details you would go berserk. :unsure: OF COURSE I AM A SCAMMER !!!!!!!!!! I could give you 40 HIN #s with a clear history, but what good it would do ? Again you amaze me with your incredible stupidity :))))))). I do not look like that, I look worse ( or so you may like to think :))))) ). But just a tough: imagine being scammed by someone like that Biggrin.gif

OK, I will make a Wire Transfer. I thought of WU because it`s safer. I mean, if I asked for your banking details you would go berserk. :unsure: OF COURSE I AM A SCAMMER !!!!!!!!!! I could give you 40 HIN #s with a clear history, but what good it would do ? Again you amaze me with your incredible stupidity :))))))). I do not look like that, I look worse ( or so you may like to think :))))) ). But just a tough: imagine being scammed by someone like that Biggrin.gif

OUR stupidity? HAHAHAHAHAHA...Try looking in the mirror.

Western Union safe? You ARE really stupid if you believe that.

Go back to your hole troll. Better luck next time...

This is what we call messing with the bull and getting the horns.

Why would you close the topic? Are you that afraid , or narrow minded: work-home-work-home-

I'll give you credit for at least owning up to the fact that you're a scam artist.

The work-home-work-home mentality is not narrow minded, it is an honest way to make a living for people that have integrity. Scamming people is just plain lazy! Your tricks aren't crafty, all you're doing is playing the odds that someone is dumb enough to bite. Fortunately for you those are good odds, the world is full of stupid people.

Just remember that what goes around comes around. One day your going to scam the wrong guy, and he is going to snap, hunt you down, and snipe you.

So John if you're not a scammer tell me the name and location of your "small family owned restaurant" in Bremerton. I'm from the area and know alot of people there.

John.Rozenboom

OUR stupidity? HAHAHAHAHAHA...Try looking in the mirror.

Western Union safe? You ARE really stupid if you believe that.

Go back to your hole troll. Better luck next time...

This is what we call messing with the bull and getting the horns.

SAFE FOR YOU, DUMMY.... in the event that those two little neurons sank in booze that u have would produce a small synapse, thus generating an idea that would have brought you the PRIZE. Also, what is the fetish that you have with the bull? Are you a redneck or a wannabe one?

Edited by John.Rozenboom

So John if you're not a scammer tell me the name and location of your "small family owned restaurant" in Bremerton. I'm from the area and know alot of people there.

He admitted he is a scammer. There is no restaurant. He's simply just trying to annoy us now.

I'm sure in time he will be banned from here. Then the next time we'll hear of him again is when he posts another bogus boat ad.

He admitted he is a scammer. There is no restaurant. He's simply just trying to annoy us now.

I'm sure in time he will be banned from here. Then the next time we'll hear of him again is when he posts another bogus boat ad.

Oh I must have skipped that little detail. This guy has some nutz to come on here Biggrin.gif

Oh I must have skipped that little detail. This guy has some nutz to come on here Biggrin.gif

If you say so... Tease.gif

If you say so... Tease.gif

Yup I do Bash.gif

John.Rozenboom
Why would you close the topic? Are you that afraid , or narrow minded: work-home-work-home-

I'll give you credit for at least owning up to the fact that you're a scam artist.

The work-home-work-home mentality is not narrow minded, it is an honest way to make a living for people that have integrity. Scamming people is just plain lazy! Your tricks aren't crafty, all you're doing is playing the odds that someone is dumb enough to bite. Fortunately for you those are good odds, the world is full of stupid people.

Just remember that what goes around comes around. One day your going to scam the wrong guy, and he is going to snap, hunt you down, and snipe you.

Indeed, I am very afraid of getting SNIPED, I will take that into consideration next time I go out to walk the dog or buy cigarettes. I `ll watch out for snipers, or perhaps a smart bomb that you will pin point to the IP address from which I write on this majestic forum.

So, since you folks made me your topic star.... I would like to continue this topic by asking you, boating gurus , how would you improve this operation. I mean, you all say that it`s retarded...but how would you improve it ? To give a viable answer, you would have to relinquish all your moral standards an prejudices, which I am sure you all would if you wren`t so afraid of going to jail. The prize of this "small competition" will be $1,000.00 payable on Western Union. Honestly, a good response would worth even $5K, but you won`t take me serious ( you`ll probably think I would SCAM you). I must apologize if my grammar, but I would like to know how many of you could speak a foreign language at this level. From my vast experience, may of the US citizens can`t write even at this level. Whistling.gif

Bye bye troll, you are banned.

By the way, any discussion of illegal activity is specifically mentioned in the Terms of Use as being NOT ALLOWED here. Did you even bother to read them? One other thing, I cannot believe that a super-duper scammer such as yourself would actually log on to a site like this. Do you even have a clue at how much information that we have logged about you? That has to be in chapter 1 the Scamming For Dummies handbook. You can bet that if the FBI asks, I will hand over every bit possible to them.

This thread is closed.