Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Trailer too long?

SkiingPT

I just purchased an 05 sunscape 21'. The dealer has a traler for a 23'. It is an 08 trailer with all options. He has offered me this trailer or has offered to find one for a 21 '. Is there any reason not to take this trailer? There is no issues with it fitting in my garage.

Thanks in advance.

Get the right trailer. I am pretty sure my trailer was built for a sunsetter lx....not lxi. Those boats are much closer in size, but the setup for me is just average, not great. A trailer made for a boat 2 ft longer doesn't seem right.

I'd have to look at the bunk alignment to be sure, but I imagine it would work in a pinch. Since your shelling out a ton of cash for this boat, I'd get it done right.

I used to loan my MC 205 trailer to a buddy who had an MC 190. It worked. But looked dumb as he||