Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Rainy Day Photos

Stanley Wheelhouse

how full are the tanks what is your setup on the 247 LSV??

Thanks

the question is, are you willing to do what it takes?

there is only one visible sac producing that wave. it is strapped to the platform.

how full are the tanks what is your setup on the 247 LSV??

Thanks

the question is, are you willing to do what it takes?

there is only one visible sac producing that wave. it is strapped to the platform.

The "247 Surf Sac" which is sac i had custom made for Blue Thunder working with Zack at Bakes Marine.

The sac holds around 1600 Lbs of water and has a shape very similar to the Enzo sac.

In the picture that sac is full. It fits in the rear locker and has an arm that fits under the seat in front of the rear locker

then there is a 400 Lb fly high tube sac under the flip up seat nearest the batteries

we also have a 500 lb fly high strapped to the plat form. we cross the bag long ways from trailer strap hook to trailer strap hook and then one in the middle to keep that fat $%^&* in place. the bag may shift and can get into the wave stream and mess the wave up. if you strap it down right you will not have this problem

all bags drain and fill with the flip of a button in about 12 minutes. we timed it to 12min 46 seconds.

Factory left center and front

the speed is 13.8-14.2 mph

wedge is deployed

i do however use one tsunami pump to fill the sac on the plat form.

took me a long time to get the wave dialed in like this. now i do. it is easily done. it all starts with the 247 Surf Sac and a Custom pump system. once you have that in place it all falls together

oh yeah there were six people in the boat on those days. five on the surf side and one driver.

i will put a 750 on the seat if the crew is much smaller than that. you dont have to do this to get the wave produced in these photos. however if you want get it bigger and can stand a 750 on your seat (which you can do in a 247 and still have more seating room than the Enzo with no sacs out) put one out there. the wave will be even bigger and more powerful.

the gentlemen in the pictures have ridden Enzos. they had not ridden a 247 before these days. none the less they were well pleased with the capabilities of the 247. i think the photos speak to the satisfaction.

if you have any questions on how to do this with your 23 or 247 hit me up. be glad to help.

Edited by Rhino