Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

PICTURES of Owner appreciation

Rson

I actually think I know where the hat is.......either Whitney from WSA or Dundus's girl Janna has it. I saw them (in my beer haze) Beer.gif I mentioned that it was yours and your Boss would beat you and emotionally torment you if you didn't get it back.

[some content was added for effect]

Hey Guys,

That was my boat with the beer bong and jell-o shots!  What an awesome day!!

When we were at the park, there was a nice young lady in distress, she had more beer in the bong than she was able to drink, so I helped her out by drinking the rest and washing the nasty Budweiser she was drinking out with a Miller Lite, and then she made us all do Jell-O-shots who was that angle.

There was a beer bong at Indian Lodge that was the most impressive that I had ever seen, it had a foam carburetor.

Yea RSON, the last I saw Janna had it. We see them enough, I should be able to get it back before I get beat!

I can't believe you got missed with the beer bong, that is simply shameful. Cry.gif

We will be out on Lewisville tomorrow morning if you want to join us!

Yea RSON, the last I saw Janna had it.  We see them enough, I should be able to get it back before I get beat! 

I can't believe you got missed with the beer bong, that is simply shameful.  Cry.gif

Preciate it......I am packing my sh1t for Chicago. Pizza, beer, and expense account here I come!! Yahoo.gifYahoo.gif

Thanks for the offer

Yea RSON, the last I saw Janna had it.  We see them enough, I should be able to get it back before I get beat! 

I can't believe you got missed with the beer bong, that is simply shameful.  Cry.gif

Preciate it......I am packing my sh1t for Chicago. Pizza, beer, and expense account here I come!! Yahoo.gifYahoo.gif

Thanks for the offer

Sweet, no problema on the hat, but I would not mind getting it back. If you need any knowledge about chicago, just ask. Christina and I lived downtown for 5 years. Yahoo.gif