Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Wipeout

Tom Sawyer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

After my Sept. accident (a slow rotating back roll) at Oroville I'm finially on the road to recovery and rehab. These pics were taken today two days after surgery.

post-368-1201983264_thumb.jpg

Heres a good video of my brother Jake riding SkySki & doin a faceplant on Shasta last summer. We were houseboatin with some people who liked the Pit river arm. Stay away from this section of the lake if you don't know it...... they didn't log everything before they flooded the valley so there is still plenty to hit. Right after he goes down, the boat hit something too. We never saw what either Jake or the boat hit. Neither the SkySki, Jake or the prop were hurt at all.

Later my wife & I rode back to this location & found what looked like Medusa about 2' under water. It was really creepy seeing all those branches just under the surface of the water.

Edited by Bill_AirJunky
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

second attempt ever at a tantrum. probably didn't help that I was trying it at the end of a day of partying... guys on the boat didn't know I was going for it(neither did I really, liquid courage...) so they didn't catch the first attempt. plan is to actually land one this weekend.

DSC_0297.jpg

Edited by PDR447
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

First time footing off our boom....

I got up on my feet the first time no problem, but this was the six attempt and I didn't have the arm strength to pull myself around slowly so I just spun myself hard and planted my heels - it flipped me so fast it was insane! My brother and wife still had tears in their eyes from laughing when they came to see if I was OK.

This is a still of the vid my brother was taking - I'll have to throw it on youtube....

post-7666-1231620380_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't have any cool pics to contribute, but I do have this short video clip that gets it's point across:

Edited by spinxt
  • 1 month later...