Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

What would you like to add?

WakeGirl

I think it would be super helpful if we were notified when:

1-someone replies to a topic you made

2-quotes you in a reply

3- maybe even the next 2 or 3 replies after yours

If someone answers a question I ask in a discussion, I think it would be super useful to be notified instead of having to check all the time.

I haven't seen anyone else mention this so maybe it's just a function I don't know of?

Click My Settings. Then Click the Forums tab under your My Settings. Check the box next to Watch every topic I reply to.Then look where you see If enabled, choose default notification type:

Set it to Instant Email notification. Anytime you start a topic or reply to one you will be "Watching it"

Now, when you Start a topic, before submitting, click the little green circle with the plus mark that says Click to configure post options. Then check Enable email notification of replies?

As for someone quoting you in a reply, that is their choice to do so. Most are pretty good about it when replying directly to you.

Edited by areamike
  • Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WakeGirl

• areamike

• Pistol Pete

• NorCaliBu

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Click My Settings. Then Click the Forums tab under your My Settings. Check the box next to Watch every topic I reply to.Then look where you see If enabled, choose default notification type:

Set it to Instant Email notification. Anytime you start a topic or reply to one you will be "Watching it"

Now, when you Start a topic, before submitting, click the little green circle with the plus mark that says Click to configure post options. Then check Enable email notification of replies?

As for someone quoting you in a reply, that is their choice to do so. Most are pretty good about it when replying directly to you.

Thanks Mike, The never ending learning curveThumbup.gif

• 2 weeks later...
MalibuNation

Under "Subscribe" and/or "Support The Crew" list the ways and how to pay for membership ... I only do this once a year and it's about that time! I'm a "snail mail" kind of person. I did find your address in another section:

TheMalibuCrew.com

61535 S. Hwy 97

#9-184

Bend, Oregon 97702

Thanks - Jim

• 2 weeks later...

Tracie. Can we change the color of the text for Crew Chiefs in the Active Member's block. Currently it is yellow and difficult to read. Unless I'm getting old. Perhaps maybe green would be better?