Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

LS3 Pictures

SmoothWaterMan

Nice rims there 50 cent. That would look good with some low pros like your rollin on blades. All kidding aside that is a beautiful boat! I just had a special moment with the pictures Drool.gif

WOW!!!!!!!! That is THE nicest Response I've ever seen. If only coming back stateside wasn't three years away that would definitely be in my garage. Great job on the boat Peter, you color some nice rigs.

which tower would fit for? :unsure:

- Titan 1, Titan 2, Titan 2 DL6, and in the old days I could get a Titan 3, but no more custom stuff.

- There's one running around with a custom XTP RLXi tower.

- or any number of XTP, Skylon, and other "universal" towers.

Peter :)

She's reeel purty! Is it yours or for stock?

(I guess being a dealer they all are for sale...)

Patrick

I certainly think it's Peter's boat - I know he ordered it a while ago. It looks like it was well worth the wait! Thumbup.gif

I may have missed the boat (no pun intended!) on this one, but it looks like a 2002 model rather than a 2010.

3940814247_b298f7f001_b.jpg

If thats an '09, then they have gone backwards style wise in the 2010. I like the engine tho :D

Don't confuse a Response, and the Response LXi you have pictured.

Two completely different animals.

And yes, I'm claiming ownership until someone else does. :)

Peter

Edited by SmoothWaterMan